1. Scaling of current damage.

I would like to have a discussion on this and I wanna see what you guys think about this, currently we are doing MORE than prideful gear, I've watched siege of orgrimmar videos of my class and I do the same damage as them and I'm not nearly as geared.

2. I checked some formulas related with paladins spells and they were correct, although I couldn't test much more since I don't have access to some details about my target (like armor, or resilience, etc..).

3. Most likely it is the result of Buff Stacking (a major buff affecting both PvE and PvP). Once that's fixed, then we can speculate whether if it is the class spell scaling that causes huge amounts of dmg.

4. Most likely it is the result of Buff Stacking (a major buff affecting both PvE and PvP). Once that's fixed, then we can speculate whether if it is the class spell scaling that causes huge amounts of dmg.
    With my own buffs I can hit up to 210k as a monk, 8 second cooldown. Imagine in prideful gear

5. i'm honestly sick of this...everytime i said anything about this issue i got completly ignored by staff...
    i've been saying monk rising is broken since forever but well..who cares! warriors doing 2x damage with grv gear but well..cant do much when 80% of server is warrior! test a 522ilvl warrior 's slam..see how much it hit! boomi starsurge hit +100k every time but meh who cares since they are not many...mages hiting like a truck sigh...
    it's not about buff stacking...it's a lame excuse they are hiding behind it buff stacking cant power up u like that! 1more stamina or states buff cant make that big of a different.
    i dont know this post will be deleted or not but i say what i want to say....lolten devs have no idea about how pvp is broken...they made hunter specially BM a total trash! a BM's pet does 2.5k normal attack with a **** load of miss/parried while MM's pet do 1.5! your rising sun kick do 200k with 2chi and 8sec but u know the same spell (6sec cooldown 40% of base focus!) for BMs which is kill command do 10-20k in pvp rarely crit?! hunters was so broken in good way before but after a few fix it's a total trash now! oposite of monk...i remeber monk were broken so bad back in stormstout but after a few fix they are op as ****! this shows devs cannot make a balanced fix..they ruin 1 class while make the other one a god!
    Edited: August 27, 2015

6. Literally every dps class is broken due to damage scaling, especially affliction warlocks... Were there any affliction locks that high on the ladder on retail? No.... i don't think so. Affliction warlocks are supposed to be a class that kill their targets overtime... Damage over time. Did you get it? No? It means certain time has to pass before they kill someone... Get it now? Okay, good! Right now they can kill you within 3 seconds. You know the dots last like 18+ seconds right? They can't even expire til the end and you die. They don't have to reapply them unless you dispel it because they know you are just going to drop dead anyways. Ah... windwalker monks... doing 200k+ damage in 1 hit...enough said. Then there are warriors.... weeee... 2 slams to the face and you have to use defensive ability just so you don't die unless you are a healer(hihihi). Mages... yeah... ice lance... 120k+...yeah... hehe. Yeah.... these 4 classes are the most broken.... That's grievous... Can't wait for prideful... :D

7. Literally every dps class is broken due to damage scaling, especially affliction warlocks... Were there any affliction locks that high on the ladder on retail? No.... i don't think so. Affliction warlocks are supposed to be a class that kill their targets overtime... Damage over time. Did you get it? No? It means certain time has to pass before they kill someone... Get it now? Okay, good! Right now they can kill you within 3 seconds. You know the dots last like 18+ seconds right? They can't even expire til the end and you die. They don't have to reapply them unless you dispel it because they know you are just going to drop dead anyways. Ah... windwalker monks... doing 200k+ damage in 1 hit...enough said. Then there are warriors.... weeee... 2 slams to the face and you have to use defensive ability just so you don't die unless you are a healer(hihihi). Mages... yeah... ice lance... 120k+...yeah... hehe. Yeah.... these 4 classes are the most broken.... That's grievous... Can't wait for prideful... :D
    I can agree with that....at the current state you either play 1 of those classes or you forget about pvp.

8. eh how do you do 210k rsk with self buffs please explain ? I can crit 170k-180k on a cloth target with the rsk debuff on from previous attacks, with trinket proc + on use + 10 stacks + clock enchant proc , so its a mystery for me how can u get the other 40k. And yeah i am fully geared 50% pvp power

Otherwise yeah , rsk tends to get out of hand sometimes , but i still think its due to buffstacking, even tho some buffs dont stack as before for example mage intelect and monk crit chance - both give 5% , mage gives also 10% spell power , but you cant gain the monk 5% if you already have the mage buff, so we are on the right path. I havent noticed anything with attack power buffs tho.
    Edited: August 27, 2015

9. Yes something is obviously wrong and it just not the buffstacking and pve trinkets downscaling and haste being bugged , probably more things are contributing to the problem :\