1. Any DW players going to Lord when its released?

Hey guys Triggamix here. I like to consider myself one of the older heads here, ive been through the golden years of wotlk warsong up until moltdown where I kind of quit. Lord has sparked an interest, and I would like to come back and see how the server is. For people who do not know me I went by several different names (Triggamix, Magehero, Swagmonsterx, Triggamixtko, Vileroze) the list goes on. Anyways back OT, I was wondering if any old heads that I may know are going to play on Lord. I feel like its going to be the best server Warmane has had yet and I would like to see if any old friends are playing.

Thanks.

2. All the bugs and balance fixes on Lordaeron will also be implemented on Deathwing/Ragnaros upon its release. Saying Lordaeron will be the best wotlk server yet is therefor merely an opinion as some people doesn't prefer 1x server.

Anyway, I myself will most likely switch from Deathwing to Lordaeron, mainly cause I play this game a lot and therefore 1x server would suit me best, also because I like the decision Kaer has taken with making the server progressive (releasing vanilla, tbc and wotlk material separately).

I think a lot of people are excited about Lordaeron, the server will most likely be very full and active the first few weeks, but it will no doubt die down and leave only the most hardcore players once people realize what 1x server actually means (most people give up/lose interest before they reach lvl 30).

Still havnt decided what class to roll or faction, but having played Horde, and only Horde, I am very keen on trying Alliance. I also never played either warrior or priest so I suppose I'd be rolling one of those!

See you there! :)

3. All the bugs and balance fixes on Lordaeron will also be implemented on Deathwing/Ragnaros upon its release. Saying Lordaeron will be the best wotlk server yet is therefor merely an opinion as some people doesn't prefer 1x server.

Anyway, I myself will most likely switch from Deathwing to Lordaeron, mainly cause I play this game a lot and therefore 1x server would suit me best, also because I like the decision Kaer has taken with making the server progressive (releasing vanilla, tbc and wotlk material separately).

I think a lot of people are excited about Lordaeron, the server will most likely be very full and active the first few weeks, but it will no doubt die down and leave only the most hardcore players once people realize what 1x server actually means (most people give up/lose interest before they reach lvl 30).

Still havnt decided what class to roll or faction, but having played Horde, and only Horde, I am very keen on trying Alliance. I also never played either warrior or priest so I suppose I'd be rolling one of those!

See you there! :)
    Where did you see it was gonna be ''released'' on Deathwing/Ragnaros upon it's release? A link to the post would just do (cause i'm not looking thru the 99 pages of PTR thread XD)! Yeah i am also hyped about the Lord realm (old lord player) and i think it will be the most fun experience due to the hardcore element and lack of donation advantages :) I'm not a Deathwing player myself but i was on Sarg and Frostwolf for a longer while before they became Cata and MoP. I will roll horde personally and join the hardcore pve guild Is A Cookie and clear all the content as fast as possible :)

4. Where did you see it was gonna be ''released'' on Deathwing/Ragnaros upon it's release? A link to the post would just do (cause i'm not looking thru the 99 pages of PTR thread XD)! Yeah i am also hyped about the Lord realm (old lord player) and i think it will be the most fun experience due to the hardcore element and lack of donation advantages :) I'm not a Deathwing player myself but i was on Sarg and Frostwolf for a longer while before they became Cata and MoP. I will roll horde personally and join the hardcore pve guild Is A Cookie and clear all the content as fast as possible :)
    so u expect that all those buf fixes on lordaeron will never be implemented on dw/rag?)

5. so u expect that all those buf fixes on lordaeron will never be implemented on dw/rag?)
    No i did not say that but i mean that i don't know where it has been said... You draw conclusions way too fast :)

6. Hey Trig. Shini here. Dont expect alot from Lordaeron. Its not the typo server for a player like u. I doubt u gonna quest n PVE. And x1 is just pain

What u might expect is heavily crowded server with same **** happening like on any other server. Pvp will be pure dogpoop

7. Hey Trig. Shini here. Dont expect alot from Lordaeron. Its not the typo server for a player like u. I doubt u gonna quest n PVE. And x1 is just pain

What u might expect is heavily crowded server with same **** happening like on any other server. Pvp will be pure dogpoop
    How do you know that? Do you know him personally? He seems to take a like to the server so i would say to give him a shot at it... I love 1x but that's just different opinions :)! Yeah high crowded is a good thing :D

8. Can't say I'll be going anywhere, I used to play Lord before reset but I think I'll stay on Deathwing.

9. Religious
    Healsonheels
    Retinazer
    Discobiscuit
    Betsy
    Mekatorque
    Smokings
    Brizle
    Coremax
    Latous
    Mademoiselle
    Cvspharmacy
    Pher
    Mthnphtmn
    Outofammo

<Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> <V E R M I N>

We will happily start new lives on Lordaeron as soon as it launches, different character's names, different guild name, we will play Alliance, and we don't want young people whispering us and emoting us anymore.

We will literally delete our current characters from Deathwing, if Lordaeron is cool, cool. If it's not, I don't know, may be join the gym or something...

By the way, me and Heals will play a Gnome Male Subtley Rogue or Female Human Subtley Rogue. Bye bye Priest. Paladin never ever. And Rogue it's the only other class that we have enjoyed at low levels, so learning it may be interesting. Also we want to make the "Lost & Founds Tab" Which will be gray interesting useless items from pick pocketing... And we want to sap 3 times and not open, and Throw Attack hide behind something and Restealth... And Ambush, Gouge, Sprint REstealth /train... And steal Killing Blows... Have fun and not being fail try hards for a while...
    Edited: August 26, 2015

10. Religious
    Healsonheels
    Retinazer
    Discobiscuit
    Betsy
    Mekatorque
    Smokings
    Brizle
    Coremax
    Latous
    Mademoiselle
    Cvspharmacy
    Pher
    Mthnphtmn
    Outofammo

<Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> <V E R M I N>

We will happily start new lives on Lordaeron as soon as it launches, different character's names, different guild name, we will play Alliance, and we don't want young people whispering us and emoting us anymore.
    Ah, nice to hear that!
    Religious is a cool guy. Met him in Elwynn Forest the first time and hes always pwning in BGs.
    Greatings from Elxsicht :)

See you on Lordaeron!

11. I will start playing on Lord when ToC/ICC is fully scripted.....so about in 3 years.

Everything "progressive" before that will be grossly unbalanced.
    3 years...?

The TBC content was said to be released 1 month after Lordaeron is launched (which means there will be 1 month of Vanilla), and WOTLK to be released 2 months after TBC.

WOTLK will also be released progressively, starting with the release of Naxx and Ulduar, followed by TOC, and finally with ICC. The time scheduled for these releases are yet to be announced.

12. 3 years...?

The TBC content was said to be released 1 month after Lordaeron is launched (which means there will be 1 month of Vanilla), and WOTLK to be released 2 months after TBC.

WOTLK will also be released progressively, starting with the release of Naxx and Ulduar, followed by TOC, and finally with ICC. The time scheduled for these releases are yet to be announced.
    Heh yeah he is just clueless to be honest... We will see the dates of the releases of the raids but i hope it's gonna be a long time in Ulduar at least cause i hated TOC :P

13. I'll maybe register and then maybe play if there are some significant fixes to pvp.

14. I'll maybe register and then maybe play if there are some significant fixes to pvp.
    No idea what kind of fixes to pvp there is to do actually... You have to be more specific in what in pvp would need fixes (just curious).

15. No idea what kind of fixes to pvp there is to do actually... You have to be more specific in what in pvp would need fixes (just curious).
    No point in explaining it if you don't already know. Either way they would just delete my post and then ban me, but almost nothing works correctly so there's that.

123 Last