1. No point in explaining it if you don't already know. Either way they would just delete my post and then ban me, but almost nothing works correctly so there's that.
    Could always provide data and proof/calculations and prove what is wrong to them and purpose a fix to it. Otherwise they can't help you really if you yell X is broken.

2. Could always provide data and proof/calculations and prove what is wrong to them and purpose a fix to it. Otherwise they can't help you really if you yell X is broken.
    That isn't the problem. There are plenty of tickets on the bug tracker. They would just delete my post and say this isn't the place to make bug reports.

3. That isn't the problem. There are plenty of tickets on the bug tracker. They would just delete my post and say this isn't the place to make bug reports.
    Not sure what you mean by tickets but i suppose you mean private messages or bug reports? Just PM them and talk to them that way or make a bug report yourself and get attention that way?

4. Not sure what you mean by tickets but i suppose you mean private messages or bug reports? Just PM them and talk to them that way or make a bug report yourself and get attention that way?
    Tickets are what bug reports are. PMing someone about them will get you banned. It has been 5 years with little to not bug fixes for pvp so I doubt it is going to happen any time soon.

5. PMing someone about them will get you banned.
    And that's a lie.

It has been 5 years with little to not bug fixes for pvp so I doubt it is going to happen any time soon.
    Another lie.
    Clearly you have bad intentions here, don't use the forums to spread lies and try to confuse other players.

6. Tickets are what bug reports are. PMing someone about them will get you banned. It has been 5 years with little to not bug fixes for pvp so I doubt it is going to happen any time soon.
    In other words, you aren't looking for solutions. You just want to complain and complain. Since the very day you started playing in this server all you did was complain.

7. No point in explaining it if you don't already know. Either way they would just delete my post and then ban me, but almost nothing works correctly so there's that.
    Beri Richard. Knows whats coming. Atleast they didnt delete your posts. Alert alert brood mother Leona on thread while Arbiter scouts.

And yes we do need some gamebreaking pvp fixes not the gibon ones in last few changelogs.

8. Beri Richard. Knows whats coming. Atleast they didnt delete your posts. Alert alert brood mother Leona on thread while Arbiter scouts.
    You're silly.

And yes we do need some gamebreaking pvp fixes not the gibon ones in last few changelogs.
    Gamebreaking. Pvp. Fixes. Please.
    I don't know what the priority on them are, but it's a brand new core. So it should be different from what you experience on Rag&Deathwing at the moment. It may take some time, but we plan to exceed and go far&beyond what we have on our current realms.

9. No idea what kind of fixes to pvp there is to do actually... You have to be more specific in what in pvp would need fixes (just curious).
    Take some spells not working with resiliance for expample, or completly buged bg that only got more buged with some update few weeks ago. Both have been reported over and over for this 5 years and nothing changed.
    I'm going to lorda hoping it will be better since it's some new core or something. Wouldn't be suprised though to still get 40k hits on sota when i hit 80...

10. Take some spells not working with resiliance for expample, or completly buged bg that only got more buged with some update few weeks ago. Both have been reported over and over for this 5 years and nothing changed.
    I'm going to lorda hoping it will be better since it's some new core or something. Wouldn't be suprised though to still get 40k hits on sota when i hit 80...
    To be honest should send those to a developer those who have not been looked at. We will see how Lord turns out :)

11. Im excited at least for this realm :D Prob gonna play on it!

12. Take some spells not working with resiliance for expample, or completly buged bg that only got more buged with some update few weeks ago. Both have been reported over and over for this 5 years and nothing changed.
    What spells ignore resilience? I have seen ZERO proof of anything like that in years. Nobody has even mentioned the name of one spell. It looks more like a meme than a fact.

13. What spells ignore resilience? I have seen ZERO proof of anything like that in years. Nobody has even mentioned the name of one spell. It looks more like a meme than a fact.
    Meh people has always speculated that some spells ignore resilience or do too much damage but i never seen like concrete proof that was the case... I never really trusted resilience formulas on private servers to begin with but that's just my opinion really.

14. What spells ignore resilience? I have seen ZERO proof of anything like that in years. Nobody has even mentioned the name of one spell. It looks more like a meme than a fact.
    There is a confirmed ticket on bugtracker.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/69

First 123 Last