1. Prideful gear

When is prideful gear coming out ? will it be soon at least ?

2. I honestly hope they take the longest time to release it.

'coz once it's out, there will be absolutely nothing more to look forward to on Warmane's MoP PvP

#BringBackPetBattles

3. When is prideful gear coming out ? will it be soon at least ?
    They will notify us I believe.

4. They will notify us I believe.
    Yeah, I guess. But at least they can tell us if it's coming soon or not :)

5. If you used the search function you'd see there has already been a number of threads asking the same question, and they were answered.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....6080-Season-15

6. If you used the search function you'd see there has already been a number of threads asking the same question, and they were answered.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....6080-Season-15
    Thank you kind sir. You're right, I should've used the search function :)

7. I don't think "When SoO is released" is the answer, cause noone knows when SoO is gonna get released, he is asking for a date, or close opinion on when it should be.

8. I don't think "When SoO is released" is the answer, cause noone knows when SoO is gonna get released, he is asking for a date, or close opinion on when it should be.
    And if you read, we do not have an ETA yet on SOO, there is 14 bosses to script and atm there is only a few done.

9. But do you plan on finishing all 14 bosses and then releasing it, or you can do like ToT, a raid with a couple of bosses and upgrading boss per boss?

10. The question is if its still worth to farm conquest points for grievous when SoO comes in one month...

11. But do you plan on finishing all 14 bosses and then releasing it, or you can do like ToT, a raid with a couple of bosses and upgrading boss per boss?
    They won't answer this I don't think they even know themselves, all they do is hop from this raid to that feature back to this and that bla bla leaving everything half finished

12. The question is if its still worth to farm conquest points for grievous when SoO comes in one month...
    Why do you think it will come in one month? Cause they said season is gonna end in one month? They didn't said Pridefull will come out.

13. Why do you think it will come in one month? Cause they said season is gonna end in one month? They didn't said Pridefull will come out.
    I dont know when SoO is complete but I doubt that we will have one more season with grievous gear.

14. There is shet load of scripting btwn us and prideful gear..why?
    Cuz they have to script SoO,Lost Isle, class changes,profesion updates from 5.4.2>5.4.7(8), so dont expct. it soon, and there is no point of relasing it anyway its just another a bit strogner gear,u'll hit/heal more and thats all... If u are an real pvp'er u wont care about gear anyway cuz every1 has the same one as u do,so go ahead and que some arenas/bg's,cheer!

15. The point is that the griv season is getting old, and with pridefull the more balances came to MoP. People want some new stuff here. They don't need to script whole SoO, they could do like they did with ToT, 3 bosses and then work on one by one, or focus only on ToT HC? But again, if they start with ToT HC the difference between HC and griv ilvl will be even higher and it will ruin the world of pvp even more so I don't know what they plan with MoP now.

12 Last