1. Bad day for the horde

Indeed it was a bad day for the Horde. What started as a group of 3 ppl wanting to avenge the dead of our pvp vendor by scum ended in a big raid on oggrimar. This is only the start...

Gathering ally eager to make the horde bleed...

Lolstorming them to death hahaha...

Showing some moves while my fellow allies keep wiping the floor with the horde...

Cleared!

After our success at the pvp vendor even more ppl joined us so we went to clear the shrine

Showing some moves while my fellow allies keep gathering...

Clearing the balconey...

Going room to room killing hiding hordies...

I like that dance tho...

But it didnt finish here,even more ally ended gathering under our banner so we went for oggrimar..

But it ended here cuz we all crashed because of an error no idea tho.

Still good for a first attempt............ GET SHREK!

2. Cuz of error?that's lame excuse😂prob u had resistance,case closed

3. I'm gonna say good job cause I'm happy to see that alliance can do some pvp even without the major guilds involved.

4. ahh Alliance players stroking their epeen as usual.

5. Bring 3 hunters, some explosive stuffs and parachutes, and you can terrorize vendor area for hours. Bringing whole raid there is silly.

6. Why dont try 18h Sv, when Eu players ON........ Just Say

7. ROFL u can make fun making ss specially in dead server time when every1 sleeping...gj kid

8. imo u should change topic name into "bad NIGHT for horde" ;)

9. Today it actually didnt end at Orgrimmar,me and many other allies first (after killing Garrosh) went to Thunder Bluffs and killed their boss,and than used the zeppelin to Undercity and killed the one there and than we headed to Silvermoon and slayed their main guy,it was fking amazing :D

Sagari
    Zomg! I see my adorbs panda, you even caught the shoulders effect. Oh, and that hoe Enthalpy. <3

This raid was totes fun! World pvp is always welcomed and should happen far more often at all times.

11. Tried to make a full raid these 2 days but not enough ppl joined, instead me,5warr and 1 hunt went to the horde pvp vendor and killed them a couple of times all with our reckstorms, we had lot of fun. Sultanic came up with this nice idea ;D.

Edited: August 29, 2015

12 Last