1. Make a custom client?

Let me just write this proposal as simple as I can so everybody can get it and also because I suck at writing.

The idea: Make a AT specific client

The properties:
    >less weight
    >some preconfigured UI that would fit the PVP style
    >launcher and autoupdate capabilities
    >a themed world that would make sense for new players

The benefits:
    >improved accesibility for beginners. Maybe we even could get some fresh blood cause as of right now AT is targeted mainly at people who had played WoW somewhere else before. People who would even want to give it a try are probably just nahhh' at the 16 gigs client, hell even if they download it they will get #rekt pretty quickly and delete the game casue cba wasting that much space(in most of the cases).
    >way more tools to prevent hacking
    >a nicer way to implement some new features. Maybe we could even get a nice UI for stuff like the SoloQ NPC(or just let people queue where ever they want).

The cons:
    >every one has to get the new client, and if you play on some other LK realm / server then you need now 2 WoWs, so the client should be kept really small
    >none has ever done that on this scale, I don't even know if you can shirk down the size without causing issues, however it is perfectly possible to create your own world, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz0pZFFny6I you can even have vmaps there(according to some guy on reddit)
    >its hard to do and get it right
    >in order to shrink down the size we would need to get rid of a hell lot of zones, so some people might get upset
    >people will cwy about 'muh blizzlike'

It's just an idea I came up with while taking a dump, pls no bully and lets make AT great again. Might edit this post.
    Edited: August 26, 2015

2. You can shrink the stock client by about 5 GiB without causing any issues.

And this is a bad idea unless it`s 'backward compatible', ie you could still connect and play with the default client just alright.

3. Maybe we even could get some fresh blood cause as of right now AT is targeted mainly at people who had played WoW somewhere else before.
    Target is other private server players. Chance of retail player coming spontaneously on Blackrock is zero. I'd imagine they are also more inclined to pve realms.

way more tools to prevent hacking
    Decent idea but I dont see this happening. Do you consent to warmane scanning ALL of your running processes? I wouldn't be too sure, not particularly convienced what they would do with all that personal information.

Warden and player policing should be enough. They ought to change reporting policies (who the hell goes on forums to report?)

a nicer way to implement some new features. Maybe we could even get a nice UI for stuff like the SoloQ NPC(or just let people queue where ever they want).
    If you really want this to be implemented, elaborate more on "new features".

UI can be made via addons, seems redundant to me.

People can already queue anywhere on Blackrock (last time I tried still works).

4. "Target is other private server players. Chance of retail player coming spontaneously on Blackrock is zero. I'd imagine they are also more inclined to pve realms."

dno man, I meant by that people who haven't tried wow. I think if the client would be smaller a lot more people would give it try.

"Decent idea but I dont see this happening. Do you consent to warmane scanning ALL of your running processes? I wouldn't be too sure, not particularly convienced what they would do with all that personal information."

iirc the scripts work by disabling some register in memory that prevents unlimited LUA use, you could also implement some custom logging system - I haven't done any wow server development though so might be wrong about that.

"f you really want this to be implemented, elaborate more on "new features"."

well its really about consistency If a new player who never played wow before, have to follow some crazy instructions like download wow -> patch it -> download addon -> change realmlist -> throw out launcher etc. they might feel overwhelmed. if we would have a client that would work out the box it would be, well 'nice'. and you surly agree that the soloq npc interface looks bad.
    Edited: August 26, 2015

5. If a new player wanted to play wow I'm near 100% certain they would want to level and PvE first before joining any form of competitive PvP. This being completely void in the argument on Blackrock.