1. Get a life ppl..

The amount of high level characters running around low level zones just to kill people trying to level is just pathetic.. On retail it's rare to get attacked by high level players even players of the same level mostly just ignore each other. It would be nice if you disabled pvp for characters more than 10 levels apart or something like that.

2. Yeah, I know right? Wait...wait...wait.....Warsong....level.....wait.. ..wait....what?

3. The amount of high level characters running around low level zones just to kill people trying to level is just pathetic.. On retail it's rare to get attacked by high level players even players of the same level mostly just ignore each other. It would be nice if you disabled pvp for characters more than 10 levels apart or something like that.
    I really hope you're trolling....otherwise wrong sub forum.

4. The amount of high level characters running around low level zones just to kill people trying to level is just pathetic.. On retail it's rare to get attacked by high level players even players of the same level mostly just ignore each other. It would be nice if you disabled pvp for characters more than 10 levels apart or something like that.
    HAHA NOOOOB, you level in a instand 90 server!?!?!?! AHAHAH XDDDD ....dude...wrong forum....wrooooong foooorum.....

5. I really hope you're trolling....otherwise wrong sub forum.
    He was laying it on pretty thick.

6. HAHA NOOOOB, you level in a instand 90 server!?!?!?! AHAHAH XDDDD ....dude...wrong forum....wrooooong foooorum.....
    Didn't know Warsong was MoP realm O-o. Oh wait I see the noob o:

7. The Only place to find nubs low enough that they can't fight back is ogrimmar's front gates.

8. ppl complaining about levling in warsong? another dude say it's insta 90? juggertank talking about nubs? what the hell is this?

9. ppl complaining about levling in warsong? another dude say it's insta 90? juggertank talking about nubs? what the hell is this?
    proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity

10. Its an instant level 85 PvP server. WTF is this dude tripping about??

11. Its an instant level 85 PvP server. WTF is this dude tripping about??
    Think he is talking about his Hello Kitty Online **** o:

12. Think he is talking about his Hello Kitty Online **** o:
    I f***ing love this reply. Just saying.