1. Level 19 TWINKS

Are there any level 19 twinks on this realm? If not is there anyone that's interested in twinking? (For both Horde, and alliance)
    Edited: August 28, 2015

2. I have a lvl 19 twink rogue!

3. Well there is guild on Alliance (/spit) <Not a twink> but I dont know if they are just 19 or w/e.. Check them on armory what levels they play at

4. Well there is guild on Alliance (/spit) <Not a twink> but I dont know if they are just 19 or w/e.. Check them on armory what levels they play at
    Yes Kirra there are lvl 19 twinks, including me. Also alot of lvl 10s.

5. Great. I'm going to get started on making a level 19 twink tomorrow then :)

6. Alright. I found out there is no Twink guild for the horde side, so I made one called <Twink ME>. Anyone on the Horde side that is interested in making a twink and joining let me know. My toon is Whisptwink, so just pm me :)
    Edited: September 3, 2015

7. Alright. I found out there is no Twink guild for the horde side, so I made one called <Twink ME>. Anyone on the Horde side that is interested in making a twink and joining let me know. My toon is Whisptwink, so just pm me :)
    Actually there is <TWINK LEGION> on horde side..and is ur name a referance to my main whisperclaws? ;)

I can invite you all horde twinks to the guild incase I have a permission to invite people. My twinks name is Insanez.

8. I have seen many twinks in Alli side, of various levels (not just 19) but most of them are not in the <Not a Twink> guild. Many people who twink prefer to be in their main guilds because of the guild perks. Last time i checked (about two weeks ago, when i had a character in it) <Not a Twink> was still lvl 1 in it's way to become lvl 2. And i was usually the only one online, maximum i ever saw was me and 2 others online.

Twinks move around a lot, experiment in various maps hunting higher level victims and die very often because of this or because of 85 level mains protecting their lvling alts. So perks like [Hasty Hearth], [The Quick and the Dead] (the most important), and [Have Group, Will Travel] are even more essential for a twink compared to a max lvl main who usually sits in SW doing BGs, duels or Dungeons/Raids.

For that reason i left that guild and i have my twinks in my main. Many think the same way plus a low lvl guild that will never grow (since the point is that twinks don't do quests to add XP) doesn't sound like a great idea to most. Thus, it's hard to organize all twinks and actually do something useful with them, unless someone buys a higher lvl guild and starts inviting.
    Edited: September 4, 2015

9. Actually there is <TWINK LEGION> on horde side..and is ur name a referance to my main whisperclaws? ;)

I can invite you all horde twinks to the guild incase I have a permission to invite people. My twinks name is Insanez.
    Oh really? I asked around for a bit, and people kept telling me there were no horde twink guilds. Also there was only one other level 19 character on at that time for that bracket of twinks, so I assumed they were right. I guess i'll delete my guild. no point in having another. if there arent a lot of people for it.

10. I have seen many twinks in Alli side, of various levels (not just 19) but most of them are not in the <Not a Twink> guild. Many people who twink prefer to be in their main guilds because of the guild perks. Last time i checked (about two weeks ago, when i had a character in it) <Not a Twink> was still lvl 1 in it's way to become lvl 2. And i was usually the only one online, maximum i ever saw was me and 2 others online.

Twinks move around a lot, experiment in various maps hunting higher level victims and die very often because of this or because of 85 level mains protecting their lvling alts. So perks like [Hasty Hearth], [The Quick and the Dead] (the most important), and [Have Group, Will Travel] are even more essential for a twink compared to a max lvl main who usually sits in SW doing BGs, duels or Dungeons/Raids.

For that reason i left that guild and i have my twinks in my main. Many think the same way plus a low lvl guild that will never grow (since the point is that twinks don't do quests to add XP) doesn't sound like a great idea to most. Thus, it's hard to organize all twinks and actually do something useful with them, unless someone buys a higher lvl guild and starts inviting.
    I understand what you are saying. However I am looking for twinks to do bg's. Not for killing other charaters questings. that's why I was looking for a guild of them. Are there any bg's going on with twinks? If not can we get some started?

11. http://imgur.com/bmRssNF

This is basicly what I call heaven as a twink rogue :3