1. Seeker Title

Want to know if it is possible to get the "Seeker title" on this realm?

2. so many people already have this title.

3. WELL 1ST OF ALL...WARMANE HAVE TO MANY BUGGED QUESTS AND NOT SCRIPTED ETC...THOSE PPL WHO HAVE SEEKER HAD DONE ALL BEFORE THE UPDATE...update just broke many of them but didnt fix much...chainsquests cannot be done..so its up to u how much time u want to spend..also check bugtracker for which quests are reported for bugg or whats confirmed or etc...best of luck

4. Ah ok, i did find a lot of bugged quests around, so wanted to ask if it works before putting in complete effort to get it xD will try though, hope they fix more quests.

5. I do have it, not sure about the update thing.. id say there are a little above 3000 quests working because i cleared almost every zone of quests, skipped a couple i didn't feel like doing... i recommend using a quest tracker addon, it will help you very much..

6. i was using addon and wowhead for locations..i still use coz i miss some quests..i find out warmane didnt script some of them in each zone and also bugged those who have the chanQ in them..if u dont have anything to do been bored..then start doing the quests..best of luck and have fun