1. as far as i know Holylights spoke to twoeasy or abbi already and they refused or cant for this Saturday .

Confirmed for next Saturday
    Edited: September 23, 2015

2. as far as i know Holylights spoke to twoeasy or abbi already and they refused or cant for this Saturday .

Confirmed for next Saturday
    They Fear " Mario " lol joking.
    Spoiler: Show

3. so if u would give other ppl a chance that not get so much money from mom and dad we would
    What the hell?!
    DONORS are probably the current best group on the server in terms of RBG, and for that reason, people should have more interest playing agaisnt them.
    Yes they use a lot of Donor items... and what? If you work and gain ur money, you should use it the way u want.

but u exploit to much with ur druids and firemages their is no need to face those grps....
    About the Boomkins and Fire Mages... If that works and is OP, why shouldnt they use that comp? Or maybe why don't u try that comp aswell?

4. you work and gain ur money, you should use it the way u want.
    Or you could just purchase ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING you want using your father's credit card. Heck, I spent more than 9000 AUD last summer without having to work at all. I've got a lot of money myself, I don't need to work.

5. Or you could just purchase ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING you want using your father's credit card. Heck, I spent more than 9000 AUD last summer without having to work at all. I've got a lot of money myself, I don't need to work.
    Nobody gives a **** about your lies :)

6. Nobody gives a **** about your lies :)
    Nobody gives a **** about your opinion regarding my "lies" :)

7. Or you could just purchase ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING you want using your father's credit card. Heck, I spent more than 9000 AUD last summer without having to work at all. I've got a lot of money myself, I don't need to work.
    Can you buy me a full 410 PvE gear for my druid pls? :3

8. Nobody gives a **** about your lies :)
    you seem quite upset, you want me to roll up some weed for you to calm those nerves of yours?

9. you seem quite upset, you want me to roll up some weed for you to calm those nerves of yours?
    I dont take anything from someone named John thats trying to act like gangsta, thank you very much :)

10. I dont take anything from someone named John thats trying to act like gangsta, thank you very much :)
    Nevermind clearly weed is too weak for you and will have little to no effect on you, go take your autism pills lol

11. you want me to roll up some weed for you
    Bro you must be so hardcore

12. Bro you must be so hardcore
    You want some fam?

13. You want some fam?

Bro, you so gangsta, bet you look only one way when crossing the street, #thuglife amirite, fellow gangsta ?

14. Bro, you so gangsta, bet you look only one way when crossing the street, #thuglife amirite, fellow gangsta ?
    dude ... you just went full rétard

15. I wanna be gangsta like you :(

First 123 Last