1. I wanna be gangsta like you :(
    hmmm i think you got the wrong person ... i think you should be talking to mcshagg because he cant even fight someone without having to use his "gun"

2. hmmm i think you got the wrong person ... i think you should be talking to mcshagg because he cant even fight someone without having to use his "gun"
    Nah kid you misunderstand, I can, and have, fight people without using weapons but since you and Megan are subhuman pieces of trash, it would be a total waste of my time to throw down with you *****es, hence why I would just shoot you :^)

3. you and Megan are subhuman pieces of trash, it would be a total waste of my time to throw down with you *****es
    Watch your tongue or I'll have it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but firearms do NOT work on gods.

Let me show you what a fellow god can do.

Here you can see Raiden getting repeatedly shot by Erron Black just for him to stand unharmed and destroy a massive pillar using his Lightning Bolt ability almost killing Black:
    Spoiler: Show

Examples of Raiden's precision electricity one-shotting, stunning or killing people such as demons and corrupted Lin Kuei cyborgs:

Raiden being stabbed and impaled through the chest, not remotely effected and in the other scan going intangible while teleporting at the same time.

Using blood Magic and a Kamidogu to enhance his foresight, the Elder Gods don't exactly approve and nail him with a cosmic blast destroying the roof of the Sky Temple while Raiden Tanks it and sends Fujin(a powerful immortal Wind God in his own right) flying across the room, putting a massive hold through him then Raiden heals him in seconds flat...Fujin notices his arm is hurt but Raiden says it's punishment for invoking the Elder Gods with blood magic.

More durability: Tanking being impaled, stabbed with no effect.

Raiden makes a portal to Earthrealm in the air while flying and saving Johnny Cage flying at a pretty fast speed then tanking the explosion as they go through:

Also a good basic showing of his instant teleportation.

Raiden can also alter time apparently via his abilities as we've seen in MK 9's intro for a different future. (got no pic of this one atm, but you can look for it on YT).
    Raiden's flight and strength strong enough to easily carry a Jet apparently....which weighs around 50 tons (or more).

I can guess that's enough to show you that "firearms" do not harm nigh-omnipotent beings like gods, at all.

But yea, you can sit in front of the computer that your mother bought you and trash talk your superiors on the internet knowing you could easily get away with it. But in a real fight, you'd get eviscerated before the fight even starts.

Know your place, kid.

We have spoken.
    Edited: October 12, 2015

4. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but firearms do NOT work on gods.
    Well good thing you're not a god, and just some nerdy kid who thinks video games are real life and whose parents should never have let him play video games in the first place rofl

5. Well good thing you're not a god, and just some nerdy kid who thinks video games are real life and whose parents should never have let him play video games in the first place rofl

6. Thanks for proving my point kid :^)
    Myself and Lord Medan are gods, if you wish to doubt my power I suggest you flag yourself for pvp in Elwyn forest next week

7. Myself and Lord Medan are gods, if you wish to doubt my power I suggest you flag yourself for pvp in Elwyn forest next week

Aight man, I could use some extra honor on my alts :^)

8. just some nerdy kid
    Thanks for proving my point kid :^)
    Randomly calling people "kids" on the internet only shows how desperate you really are. I mean, if you can't take me pwning you anymore, why don't you just leave this forum so you can be safe from my ownage?

9. Randomly calling people "kids" on the internet only shows how desperate you really are. I mean, if you can't take me pwning you anymore, why don't you just leave this forum so you can be safe from my ownage?
    I'm just calling you what you really are rofl, and its not random, its just you and your butt-buddy tclicksavage who are the kids here.

and pwning? please, all you are doing is posting Mortal Kombat RP **** lol

stay low dog, woof woof

10. I'm just calling you what you really are rofl, and its not random, its just you and your butt-buddy tclicksavage who are the kids here.

and pwning? please, all you are doing is posting Mortal Kombat RP **** lol

stay low dog, woof woof
    Yeah, this slave is totally mad, lol.

I'm not even RPing as you stated, I'm just showing you a fraction of what a God can truly do. It seems your autistic mind can't comprehend the term "god" so you're just throwing random insults and calling us "kids".

Either you really are butthurt about me being a true War God and you're just a worthless peasant, or you're just full gay for me, lol. In that case, I'm sorry to inform you that I'm heterosexual (straight) unlike your ****** ****** ***.

11. https://youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c?t=56

It seems your autistic mind can't comprehend the term "god" so you're just throwing random insults and calling us "kids"
    I know exactly what the term "god" means, and I also know what the term "nerd" means, I think you are just having a hard time figuring out which one you really are :^)

I'm sorry to inform you that I'm heterosexual (straight) unlike your ****** ****** ***.
    It's ok man, gay marriage is legal in the US now, so you and Tdot can get married without any discrimination from the government. You don't have to hide your true feelings anymore :)

12. Yo can you punks stop ruining my LF RBG thread pls

Kisses & Hugs
    UncleCum

13. Yo can you punks stop ruining my LF RBG thread pls

Kisses & Hugs
    UncleCum
    Sorry man, didn't mean for all this **** to start here rofl

First 123