1. Horde or alliance

goodevening Neltharion,

I am downloading the client at this moment and I was wondering which faction is better for pvp and battlegrounds, do horde or alliance have longer queue times for battlegrounds?

thnx

2. goodevening Neltharion,

I am downloading the client at this moment and I was wondering which faction is better for pvp and battlegrounds, do horde or alliance have longer queue times for battlegrounds?

thnx
    Greetings

Go horde, add twoeasy to your friendslist and snipe this guy's bgs. You will end up winning all bg's except AB. (Only God knows why)
    Horde queues are instant.

Kisses & Hugs
    UncleCum

3. Okay, it is decided then, for the horde!!!
    I will add you to my friendslist and will notify you ingame, first I have to level my character , since this will be my first character on Neltharion I will start from the beginning and work my way up, I am excited to start tomorrow.

/hug twoeasy

4. Okay, it is decided then, for the horde!!!
    I will add you to my friendslist and will notify you ingame, first I have to level my character , since this will be my first character on Neltharion I will start from the beginning and work my way up, I am excited to start tomorrow.

/hug twoeasy
    If you aren't in a premade as horde,you'll be cursed dead good luck!

An alliance player

5. Thnx for your reply dubstepmixer premades it is then :)
    by the way is Neltharion a x7 realm? and can we obtain pvp titles for honorable kills, like grunt,scout and so on?

Thnx in advance
    Nyxalar

6. Yaass, its x7. You cant get Scout, Grunt n **** i think, but you can get Of The Horde/Alliance for 100k and The Bloodthirsty for 250k

7. Okay, it is decided then, for the horde!!!

/hug twoeasy
    If you need help killing something or u get alliance resistance at some point while leveling, add pwstar to ur list, id be more than happy to help you when I can.

8. Go horde, you will have instant queues, although winning BGs is another story :D

9. Thnx guys for all your friendly replies, you where very helpful, I took a peek at cataclysm a minute ago and I,m very excited to start tomorrow

10. Do not hesitate to seek out Tdotsavage hero of the horde. The horde will welcome you greatly

11. The Great Bull will also help you if you ever need help :) Just whisper

12. Not going to lie, I'm not much for helping people, however I do like killing alliance, specially ones that are camping low levels, so don't hesitate to message cyonide as well if you are having troubles.