1. That moment if u have 5k resilence and a pala hits u for 40k

it makes you feel, resilence is perfectly working, paladins are not bugged and Gurthalak is proccing too less

2. That moment if u have 5k resilence and a pala hits u for 40k

it makes you feel, resilence is perfectly working, paladins are not bugged and Gurthalak is proccing too less
    Have you tried doing arenas with some http://cata.openwow.com/item=4289 in your inventory? Maybe that'll help!

3. That moment if u have 5k resilence and a pala hits u for 40k

Since you don't have an avatar, I found one which fits you.

4. A person is just simply sharing he's opinion about paladin broken damage, not good enough of a reason to call him salty, how childish can you get? is that your best excuse? if you think he's wrong prove it with facts instead of posting salt pictures 24/7.

5. A person is just simply sharing he's opinion about paladin broken damage, not good enough of a reason to call him salty, how childish can you get? is that your best excuse? if you think he's wrong prove it with facts instead of posting salt pictures 24/7.
    Technically nobody called him salty, therefore your argument is invalid.

6. Since you don't have an avatar, I found one which fits you
    I found an avatar that fits you very well.

LAMO!!!
    Edited: September 2, 2015

7. Have you tried doing arenas with some http://cata.openwow.com/item=4289 in your inventory? Maybe that'll help!
    No, but thank u for agreeing to my points, indeed that wont change anyhting, poorly *sadface*

Since you don't have an avatar, I found one which fits you.

Too Salty, new one is better

8. lol im using pvp hc cata wep , i like it resil/crit cus fk gurth. and paladins take skill in arena cus u gotta keep ur partner alive and to keep ur self alive and synergy your cc with ur partner on someone and kill it ofc :) also if ur a godlike take all traps that the enemy lands on ur partner should be for everyone since none does it lol. so stfu tdogsavage 2 buttons BM hunter clicker, ur pet does more than you also i bet u dont move-pet to traps cus ur bad stay in ur boring BG games and dont bother arena players
    BOERSTING SO HARD kthnxbai

9. I found an avatar that fits you very well.

LAMO!!!

Heres one for you :^)

10. Heres one for you :^)
    Here's one for you :^)

11. lol im using pvp hc cata wep , i like it resil/crit cus fk gurth. and paladins take skill in arena cus u gotta keep ur partner alive and to keep ur self alive and synergy your cc with ur partner on someone and kill it ofc :) also if ur a godlike take all traps that the enemy lands on ur partner should be for everyone since none does it lol. so stfu tdogsavage 2 buttons BM hunter clicker, ur pet does more than you also i bet u dont move-pet to traps cus ur bad stay in ur boring BG games and dont bother arena players
    BOERSTING SO HARD kthnxbai
    My pet does more than me? That's funny because on recount my pet does never does more than 30% of my damage

First ... 891011 Last