1. paladins

why is there 90 % ret paladins in 2s with donated pve gurth ??? cause they are fcking broken and devs looks like dont care. There is a reason why 2/3 pvp players are playing with ret paladin. 3 button class.

2. because they do more dot n burst dmg than locks, mages, boomies kappa

3. @OP cuz pala is one of the most OP classes in arenas so even if they do hit R1 it's not really impressive however there is currently a BM hunter that's R2 in 2s and that takes way more skill to accomplish

Most paladins on this server are garbage anyway with the exception of a few but paladins run the 2s bracket here

4. however there is currently a BM hunter that's R2 in 2s and that takes way more skill to accomplish
    Not in Neltharion right? Bumbulbee is r4 carried by a retri :D

5. just because a class/spec isn't represented all over the ladder it doesn't mean it takes a lot of skill to play it

6. It is not because of that that he stated it takes skill, it is because he knows bm has not as much defensive cd's as mm and everyone in 2s always goes hunters first.

7. just because a class/spec isn't represented all over the ladder it doesn't mean it takes a lot of skill to play it
    While you are correct that it doesn't mean that it certainly implies it. Rets are ridiculously good for a multitude of reasons, things like positive bugs for them, negative bugs for other classes, and the two legendaries being practically unobtainable DO help them out quite a bit. All coincide to help them to be more powerful than they should be.

While certainly other classes needs nerfs, it's very hard to argue that rets are not the biggest offender or at least top 3. They are certainly not a "easy" class (honestly, no such thing exists) but, many classes certainly require more effort for the same effect or reward.
    Remember this is from a arena perspective. More specifically 2's.

8. @OP cuz pala is one of the most OP classes in arenas so even if they do hit R1 it's not really impressive however there is currently a BM hunter that's R2 in 2s and that takes way more skill to accomplish

Most paladins on this server are garbage anyway with the exception of a few but paladins run the 2s bracket here
    Oh **** it's tgod i bet he must be 2.2k in 2s! Kappa

9. why is there 90 % ret paladins in 2s with donated pve gurth ??? cause they are fcking broken and devs looks like dont care. There is a reason why 2/3 pvp players are playing with ret paladin. 3 button class.
    I counted 60 paladins in top100 rofl

Even battlegrounds are filled with at least 3 paladins on both sides, it's like the most played and gayest class in warmane currently. Common teams met in 2s include retri/retri, with both mongoloids popping bubble and healing each other 100k WoG, and still doing obese damage. Moreover their censure overscales lke **** (here you can admire a 24k tick in ARENA http://imgur.com/0WHsibS ).

Do you still have doubts as to why it is the most played thing in the entire server?

10. I counted 60 paladins in top100 rofl

Even battlegrounds are filled with at least 3 paladins on both sides, it's like the most played and gayest class in warmane currently. Common teams met in 2s include retri/retri, with both mongoloids popping bubble and healing each other 100k WoG, and still doing obese damage. Moreover their censure overscales lke **** (here you can admire a 24k tick in ARENA http://imgur.com/0WHsibS ).

Do you still have doubts as to why it is the most played thing in the entire server?
    U pist? Stay 1550

11. Luminy ,you are playing with paladin right ? (with gurth)

12. Luminy ,you are playing with paladin right ? (with gurth)
    No, I am playing with shadow priest and half of the times I'm holy and when I'm ret I use http://cata.openwow.com/item=73475, because the random proc from gurth is not worth resil/crit loss.

123 ... Last