1. Warriors? What a nice class.

Im sick and tierd of being ****ing stoped by warrior, ****ing *****s get monk healer and just rape every single ****ing comp under the ****ing sun. Anyone feel same?

2. Yes I completely agree. Its so stupid how even with all the skill you possess **** like this happens :/ oh well its definitely a class issue. Molten should look into this

3. Play a blood DK and be a champ. Warriors can't stand against them.

4. Play a blood DK and be a champ. Warriors can't stand against them.
    Actually this is false, with battle fatigue death strike healing (and the shield from that) is significantly reduced, plus the amount of damage a blood dk can do is very low to a plate class, and with second wind it is almost impossible to down a warrior without heavy necrotic strike spam, which since those consume death runes means you will be doing death strikes half as much as you would need to otherwise survive.

A feral (which I assume the OP is) has a way better chance of owning a warrior than a blood dk.
    Edited: August 27, 2015

5. As somebody who plays a healer monk with wars, I don't feel the same. 90% of wars I've played with have never heard of pummel and intervene, all they do is bladestorm and think that's enough to win. It's not. So don't cry about it, trust me, most of them only play war cause they think it's that simple. Get a smart partner with a combo that works well and you'll beat most of them easily.

6. keep playing 2s and get roflstomped

7. By looking at your picture, you must play a ferrari. Why don't you Dash then to another universe, heal yourself to full with single spell, come back and burst someone in 3 seconds.

8. By looking at your picture, you must play a ferrari. Why don't you Dash then to another universe, heal yourself to full with single spell, come back and burst someone in 3 seconds.
    Yea dud ferals so op omg ladder is full of them......oh wait....nvm.....

9. By looking at your picture, you must play a ferrari. Why don't you Dash then to another universe, heal yourself to full with single spell, come back and burst someone in 3 seconds.
    yeah, thats why only feral on ladder is Ferilg on 50+ position.

10. feral that complains about any class? get right partner mate or go practice lil more :<

11. Play a blood DK and be a champ. Warriors can't stand against them.
    This isn't wotlk

12. feral that complains about any class? get right partner mate or go practice lil more :<
    we just dont have enough cc, since they removed our insta clone.

13. Yes I completely agree. Its so stupid how even with all the skill you possess **** like this happens :/ oh well its definitely a class issue. Molten should look into this
    I can't begin to count how many times i have seen people just standing in my bladestorm,or trinketing fear without even thinking of a possible storm bolt or shock wave,or those who stand face to face with me while i have dbts up without even knowing that parry only works for frontal attacks,i rarely get disarmed,kiting is something that mostly is done only by frost mages simply because it's an automated process and sort of a nobrainer.
    The problem isn't the class,but people who have almost no clue about any other class other than the one they play them selves. as cliche as it might sound - do l2p,pretty please with a ****ing cherry on top.

14. Any class can kill any class easily. Now if they were all full geared well played classes, the OP finger no longer points at warrior perhaps it did when the tiny group of people who knew how to abuse the bleeds bug, but not anymore. There are tons of OP hunters, and some locks and mages that'll take down a full gear warrior in a second. The top monks are impossible to kill unless you have 5 or 6 on them. Warrior would be middle of the pack right now. And ferals? Did someone seriously claim they were OP? I just about poo'd in my pants when I read that. It seems they struggle to even find one low priority bug to fix on druid every update. They are really broken so they suck.
    Edited: August 27, 2015

15. I can't begin to count how many times i have seen people just standing in my bladestorm,or trinketing fear without even thinking of a possible storm bolt or shock wave,or those who stand face to face with me while i have dbts up without even knowing that parry only works for frontal attacks,i rarely get disarmed,kiting is something that mostly is done only by frost mages simply because it's an automated process and sort of a nobrainer.
    The problem isn't the class,but people who have almost no clue about any other class other than the one they play them selves. as cliche as it might sound - do l2p,pretty please with a ****ing cherry on top.
    37k hits by bladestorm while skin and wall is up? is that ok just tell me?

123 Last