1. Holy **** don't tell me you guys are all serious about this LOL

2. Holy **** don't tell me you guys are all serious about this LOL
    Welcome to the forums mate.
    I personally know the OP of this thread and yes, he is indeed salty.

3. Welcome to the forums mate.
    I personally know the OP of this thread and yes, he is indeed salty.
    I was so infuriated by fact that you can do **** like that lmao.

4. 37k hits by bladestorm while skin and wall is up? is that ok just tell me?
    i am a mw monk with 514ilvl and i get hit for+30k blade storm...i got hit by a melee normal attack from the same warr for 54k yesterday! rising sun kick doing+180k while fist of fury do40k each hit... imagine they release pridfull set!!!

5. kiting is something that mostly is done only by frost mages simply because it's an automated process and sort of a nobrainer.

6. I just like getting 41k deep wounds every sec , when dks diseases hit only 4k lol
    Edited: August 28, 2015

7. kiting is something that mostly is done only by frost mages simply because it's an automated process and sort of a nobrainer.
    Lets forget about Spriest, Warlocks, Boomkins, Elemental Shamans, Oh and the god of kiting.. Hunters.

Yup just a mage thing.

8. But nobody is complaining that monks have no counter class.

9. yesterday 1 warrior hit my 510 mw monk and my fren 518 mm hunter 232k dragon roar at same time lol got rekt in 2 shot

10. Warrs super rare in pvp buff them or smt they got no representation ./sarcasm

11. maybe ladder is full of them but 80% are scrubs, even some wars at 2.6k mmr are ****ty. just learn how to counter them

ps: bs in 2s is for 1.5k heroes

12. If you're gonna be complaining about warrior in arena, you're hilarious.

First of all, this is mop, warriors are a very good class.
    Second, he is nothing without his healer.

Of course he's invincible with a mw monk though, but that has nothing to do with him. Maybe this thread should be about invincible healers..

First 123 Last