1. Mining nodes

While playing on various private servers I often experienced lack or abundance of mining veins. Places like caves should often be filled with them and they should have their own spawn pool like it was on retail yet on many servers it was bugged as hell making proffesions like engineering or blacksmithing pain in the *** to skill up. On the other hand I played on servers that had way too many veins spawning next to each other. How will it be on Lordaeron? Is their pooling fixed? It could badly affect the economy if they aren't right.

2. It's all good on the PTR for the moment, spawns in caves are more than exterior like expected

3. Mining nodes are a problem, there are duplicate nodes, all over the place, there are too many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55dVHJTR-6E

4. i think u forget it supposed to fill 5k ppl ? double nodes are fine as long as there are no other nodes nearby

5. I think dynamic respawn doesnt work on Warmane, on retail the spawn time was reduced of objects when more players were mining, gathering, killing particular mobs etc.

6. i think u forget it supposed to fill 5k ppl ? double nodes are fine as long as there are no other nodes nearby
    It's a bug and it must be fixed no matter how many players are online and how much they want to gather those materials. We cannot allow bugs just to satisfy the lazy population.

7. It's a bug and it must be fixed no matter how many players are online and how much they want to gather those materials. We cannot allow bugs just to satisfy the lazy population.
    im almost sure they got alot of "bugs" coz they cant make it work "as it should" - and i dont need to explain how many quests are too complicated in retail to be working here? maybe the same is for nodes and its their solution. anyway there is the issue of a node existing in a place but if u do some quest and the area changes u see it on map but its not there, is it fixed?

8. Mining nodes are a problem, there are duplicate nodes, all over the place, there are too many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55dVHJTR-6E
    It's db bug. Lordaeron is test realm. Would be fixed before live release. Only single node would spawn at same time.

9. It's db bug. Lordaeron is test realm. Would be fixed before live release. Only single node would spawn at same time.
    I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for your reply !

10. It's all good on the PTR for the moment, spawns in caves are more than exterior like expected

Had this same problem when MoP serveres were first released.

Leveling up was TOO EASY because all of the nodes spawned right on top of each other, making for easy farming!