1. I think this is DW thread but sure we can que right now on Blackrock.
    Bump. Now looking only for 3s parts. Char name Maveriick.
    Do i look like i have 3s parts here? We will que on blackrock as soon as my parts are here. Please dont asslick Snejanka to carry u there.

2. Please dont asslick
    This guy said don't asslick :D
    You win, I can't argue with this one..

3. This guy said don't asslick :D
    You win, I can't argue with this one..
    U asslicked him to play with u here and on AT. Get ur **** straight, i know everything, lol. After u lost few times vs some disc/war team he ditched u cuz u are terribad, random 2.2k AT warr. Imagine that Snejanka is from my country, surprise mother****er.

http://armory.warmane.com/team/Boost.../match-history

4. U asslicked him to play with u here and on AT. Get ur **** straight, i know everything, lol. After u lost few times vs some disc/war team he ditched u cuz u are terribad, random 2.2k AT warr. Imagine that Snejanka is from my country, surprise mother****er.

http://armory.warmane.com/team/Boost.../match-history
    Lol i left team randomly and will still play with him ..
    Yeah he told me that you spammed him and that you are annoying...
    And btw i think your xp is 2,2 not mine xaxue (uhh sry not yours..Hophell's on your pala)
    Edited: October 22, 2015 Reason: why not

5. Lol i left team randomly and will still play with him ..
    Yeah he told me that you spammed him and that you are annoying...
    And btw i think your xp is 2,2 not mine xaxue (uhh sry not yours..Hophell's on your pala)
    U left team randomly when u lost few times in a row vs disc/war? Cool story bro. Yea my xp with hpal on AT is 2.2k, but on 3s. If Hophell have played with my char i would have more than 2.2k i can assure u. Also i have 2.5 on 2s alt pala and 2.4 on 3s ele. And as i said u are some random 2.2k on 2s warr, and same like Sumic u cant push even 2k on 3s there, u are just 1.8, lol. Btw that Hophell rumour is like a compliment for me hahahahahhahaha
    Edited: October 22, 2015 Reason: cuz i can

6. U left team randomly when u lost few times in a row vs disc/war? Cool story bro. Yea my xp with hpal on AT is 2.2k, but on 3s. If Hophell have played with my char i would have more than 2.2k i can assure u. Also i have 2.5 on 2s alt pala and 2.4 on 3s ele. And as i said u are some random 2.2k on 2s warr, and same like Sumic u cant push even 2k on 3s there, u are just 1.8, lol. Btw that Hophell rumour is like a compliment for me hahahahahhahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYiUZZq_oGo

I'm done arguing with you

7. LOL, good try, but thats ME not Hophell, and also warr is not Shinta but Wreckk, Crystaline is Wreckk's alt, u can ask him HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Or ask Shinta if he had alt named Crystaline. U are such a delusional dog aswell. Billy was sniping us cuz he thought that im Hophell lol.

8. What the actual ****? Lmao this thread. I saw exactly same thread from Heaven atleast 5 more times in past. When did they add "delusional dog" to serb joke book?

9. I thought I was mean, bitter and ******ed. I stand corrected.

10. Some mod please clear deathwing's trashes from my topic. These pathetic random noobs are trying to convince me that someone else have played all of my chars on AT, which is hilarious, lol. I really dont even know why im arguing with some random ****ers which cant push 2k on AT and their fanboys. Stay low forever.

11. Logged on forum for see whats going on Warmane, things never change :)
    Happy to see that.

12. Hello.

I came here for the trolls.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

First 1234 Last