1. #NeverForget

Spoiler: Show
    ╭∩╮( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

2. Is this a bait or hate thread for the alliance? So confused O_O

3. Is this a bait or hate thread for the alliance? So confused O_O
    wrong side of the forums,leave

4. I don't know how to reach to this

5. I don't know how to reach to this
    Did you try reacting the same way you did when I posted the full version of this thread?

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

6. Did you try reacting the same way you did when I posted the full version of this thread?

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    lol no, I actually find this thread rather amusing :)

I think this is even more amusing :

Obviously you couldn't get it undeleted, and you also couldn't re post the same **** (since that would get the thread insta deleted) so you decided to post this nonsense instead.

That's so much amusement that I don't know how to react to it :P

7. I'm confused, tl;dr explanation anyone?

8. can technically "undelete" it by looking back at some old archives from the website Kappa //

9. lol no, I actually find this thread rather amusing :)

I think this is even more amusing :

Obviously you couldn't get it undeleted, and you also couldn't re post the same **** (since that would get the thread insta deleted) so you decided to post this nonsense instead.

That's so much amusement that I don't know how to react to it :P
    So, let me get this straight: you reported my thread for provoking you and your guild and requested it to be removed as you no longer want to be called out on the forums and/or be involved in the drama (nor do you want Tdog to involve himself but you don't trust him to behave so you simply want to remove any trigger which he might react to) any longer, yet you come here and comment on a thread which has absolutely nothing to do with you trying to provoke me and stir up some drama? Is that about right?

If you don't want to be part of any more forum flame wars then maybe you shouldn't try to create any sparks.