1. @Diemtee
    Main point is the philosophy. However, as I said, one thought across whole season is... well...
    The points I gave were to show what could probably give more. The main point is philosophy, but these were examples, like if you dont know anything about your past or how life works at all (might include not even knowing how to speak), then you start learning how it works from basics and... well that gives some kind of train of thought. But that's an example, not required point.
    I will wait for few more suggestions and do as last time - check descriptions (cus watching all of them or even 1st seasons of them all would be too much, especially if I see really negative points) and then make a "report". So Carnivale and Black Mirror added to the list of what to check.
    Also, so you are confirming there is no philosophy in Supernatural, right?

2. Nop. At least not of the kind you're looking for. Not even close.

3. Nop. At least not of the kind you're looking for. Not even close.
    Thank you for the answer! Still looking for more suggestions!

4. There's no need to bump this like that.

Not only the thread is in a section that doesn't gets many new threads, your requirements are so ridiculous and absurd (you might as well have asked "suggest me Kyle XY but say it has a different name") that I don't see you really approving any suggestion before "Kyle XY 2: The ******ry Continues" is ever released and you get that as a suggestion.

5. Yes there is the philosophical part in Da Vinci's Demons. Not that the series is focused on it, but there is some moral struggles in season 1, but most of it comes in season 2 where there is like a complete switch in the mindset of a character. I'd say more about it but that'd spoil the show a bit.

6. I abuse spoilers rather than avoid to know what to pay attention to. Might try finding a description specificly about season 2 then maybe, but gonna do it during last week of october when I'm also going to deal with the other suggestions given since last check.
    @Obnoxious There was only one requirement: I want series that would make me think, not just about "does he love her or not" or some @#$% like that, but also... deeper, if that makes sense. Which is why I'm looking for philosophical series. The things posted in main post are many of the examples how can that be shown or achieved. Examples and requirements are not the same. Also, there is no need to be rude (or obnoxious... oh wait Kappa).

7. Pretty much every series people suggested can make people "think" and aren't about "does he loves her or not." All of them are "philosophical" in their own way and with their own target for contemplation. Even The Walking Dead can be "deep and philosophical" about how a crisis that breaks down society can make the real person hiding inside everyone come out. The problem is they weren't Kyle XY Reboot.

But hey, why should I be surprised that someone who got told something bluntly would call me "rude." I should be calling Johnson & Johnson and asking for a minor slice of their profits. I'm for sure responsible for the increase in their baby shampoo sales.

8. Still looking for more suggestions!
    ignore the trolls.

Gossip girl / Orange is the new black is good shows

but I think not everyone likes tv shows, they just can't get into it, so if you can't find one, give up.

also family guy is sick
    Edited: October 15, 2015

9. ignore the trolls.

Gossip girl / Orange is the new black is good shows

but I think not everyone likes tv shows, they just can't get into it, so if you can't find one, give up.

also family guy is sick
    I feel like I might give up soon, but I haven't lost hope yet. I do not want to believe there are no tv series that would have more than 2 thoughts per season. It is not just about what the movie is about, but also what the movie has in it. And no, that's not the same. (That's already kind of answer to Obnoxious. "Crysis... Make real personality come out..." Problem is if this crysis is the thing they are dealing with across whole season... Then it comes out as a single thought, just well split, but that "makes the charade longer, not more worth", if that makes sense.)
    Also, Obnoxious, with all due respect to you as Warmane Staff member, if you do not have any actual suggestions... Well, that's what this thread is for, so please do not post here then.

10. Even ignoring the irony of you "asking" for off-topic posts to not be posted in a thread in the off-topic section, everything I said is pertaining to the topic. You first replies even included "doesn't sounds too close to Kyle XY." You keep shooting down great series that have more "philosophy" to them in the opening than Kyle XY has in a season, each and every time finding something that isn't "Kyyle XY enough."

Even Angel (the Buffy: the Vampire Slayer spin-off) grows to have a lot of things to think and "philosophize" about, up to the ending of the last episode where they realize they simply can't beat Evil, that all their big victories are just scratching the surface of it, and decide to go down the path of the warrior to the very end, standing their ground as a group to face a flood of hellspawn, knowing that's their last fight because they will all die. Spoilers.

The problem is that any series can have "philosophy" to it, but some you actually have to take a step back and think about the hidden messages instead of expecting to have them spoon fed to you as part of the script.

But you want a suggestion, yes? I have one: re-watch Kyle XY. Again and again. It seems to be the only flawless series ever. It will keep you from needlessly bumping this thread too, so it's a win for everyone.

11. Wasn't even sure if responding to this would be of any use. But still...
    Question, of course, remains about who considers what to be philosophy in tv series. That differs depending on point of view.
    Not sure what do you mean with "even" - if that is the worst you can immagine or an example (suggestion). If it is a suggestion, there is no reason to go in aggresive (fck it lets go warrior - battle/berserker) stance. If you have not noticed, I haven't went over it, so I have not responded to it in any way. Also, should it be suggestion for me to check (will do suggestion-check at some point during last week of October), I will do it, as I've done with others. *I hope the one you mentioned wouldn't be the only thing in that case.*
    "spoon fed to you''... have you ever noticed that if something is given to you, you forget to think about the part that hasn't been given to you? I mean.... Meh, it might be useless for me to try to explain to you anyway.
    While it is slowly becoming a challenge to me, I am keeping calm myself, however, if you do not have suggestion, please, as I said, do not post it.
    P.S. I never said it is flawless, however no other have made me think as much. However, the ones stated in main post serve as very good, in my opinion, examples. You seem to be trying to make it look like I stated them as requirements, which I never did. These were many ways how it might get achieved. Not the only, not the requirement. Not the same thing.

12. Person of Interest, Scorpion, since you think Mr.Robot is interesting.

But anyway, if you haven't found any TV show yet, you're at the 4th page already, I believe you should just watch the TV shows recommended (even if you didn't like what they're about).

I haven't read the whole thread, but I remember someone saying "You cannot find a TV show like that", I believe you agreed on that.

There's a time where you should stop, and honestly, I believe that time is now.

First ... 234