1. What annoys you the most about Frostwolf

Hello Community,

share your oppinion about the current state of Frostwolf.

The rules of this thread are simple. Post ONE thing which annoys you. Only one!

1: Red pools on Primordius

Cheers

2. General lack of ye oldie content to kill time on inbetween raids e/g old raids and 5mans. MoP atm is bare bones,even tho we know perfectly well that in beta almost every single thing within the game was opened,more so than on current wotlk servers.

3. When some ***** come to AH, and put 100 offers with the price more then twice lower of the actual ones.
    Sometimes I try to benefit from that, but sometimes it's just so annoying.

4. Not being able to play the game :(

5. ToT is accessable since 6 month and most of the trinkets still doesn't work

6. Here's an honest opinion on MoP as a player new to WoW.

1) Getting stuck in combat all the god damn time. I have to restart my game far too frequently to fix this annoying bug.

2) So many quests are bugged. It's honestly really disappointing.

3) There's a lot of Pay 2 Win, i'll be honest.

4) Very disappointed that so many dungeons are not programmed.

What I do like?

1) It's Mists of Pandaria - I actually prefer newer patches simply because I never "experienced" vanilla.

2) Leveling is the perfect rate for me and my life schedule.

3) The activity - love having so many people on the same realm.

4) It's WoW and it's free. I'm quite content with the current state of the server - I just wish it had more coded.

I've been reading about Lordeon and I hope they port all the (seemingly) amazing improvements they've made to it to MoP!

7. Dumb people. And we have two posts by these kind of people in this thread.

8. People vigorously defending bugs, from positive class bugs to members of staff sugarcoating their own **** ups

9. The most annoying thing is that uptades are coming too slow

10. Too slow class fixes. Stampede and deep wounds have been on top of the bugtracker since the day one, still not fixed, god knows why.

11. Premades. And people with the kneejerk reaction to say something like "these kinds of threads" anytime a complaint is made.

123 ... Last