1. Players who stuff BGs with naked afkers either to farm honor doing nothing or ensure our team loses.

We still managed to win despite these two sitting at spawn completely naked and doing nothing the entire game. What's worse is when you criticize them for doing it and they get really butthurt and act like you're the one in the wrong for actually doing anything.

I blame the influx of instant 90 characters everyone got after the Moltdown. Everyone has instant 90 throwaway characters to do this kind of thing with and it is by far the most annoying thing on Frostwolf.

2. Warriors annoy you even though you can outheal the **** out of them and run away?

This is the bull**** that annoys me. Balance druids that heal better than some healers.

and another (feral this time) for good measure.

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: August 30, 2015

3. Warriors annoy you even though you can outheal the **** out of them and run away?

and another (feral this time) for good measure.

Spoiler: Show
    Your talking to someone who believes feral druids don't have heals at all.

4. Your talking to someone who believes feral druids don't have heals at all.
    He's super nab if he thinks druids have no heals, they heal as much as my healer while they're doing pretty good dps (amazing dps if balance). No way in hell that's blizzlike either.

5. When i am just about to win a bg and ... Server down </3

6. People that join Bgs and rdf naked

7. Dam battle fatigue not working, because of which you need 217896786321435 people to kill a dam healer.

8. people against pet battles

#BringBackPetBattles

9. Monks.

I don't get this class at all, and I usually loose with them on my rogue.
    They heal like crazy, it takes 3 people to take them down.

Or maybe it was healer monk, not dps? no idea. I cannot even tell them apart.

10. bugged honor/conquest vendor for whole day qq

11. Annoying things:
    > important fixes never done.
    > Pet battles seems top priority even tho almost everyone gives no **** about pet battles
    > PvP content same bull**** for months
    > Focus lays with half the server, PvE.
    > Bugs everywhere
    ................ Only thing keeping me playing here is the nice people in my guild...

12. Pet battles seems top priority even tho almost everyone gives no **** about pet battles
    see, everyone wants pet battles

#BringBackPetBattles

13. see, everyone wants pet battles

#BringBackPetBattles
    You're probably the only one. pls stahp

First 1234 ... Last