1. [A] Impaled

WHO ARE WE ?

IMPALED is an Alliance PVE Guild on Deathwing . We are rather active doing 1- 3 raids a day ( every day of the week ) and generally a nice group of people. We are looking to expand, to do more 25 man content as well as events that we host ( fun mini games ).

* Our progression so far :

Ice Crown Citadel

ICC 10 Normal 12/12

ICC 10 Heroic 12/12

ICC 25 Normal 12/12

ICC 25 Heroic 11/12

Ruby Sanctum

RS 10 Normal 4/4

RS 10 Heroic 4/4

RS 25 Normal 4/4

RS 25 Heroic 3/4

* What we are looking for ?

We are looking to expand the guild and do more 25 HC Raids , we are looking for friendly People with good knowledge of ICC and RS.
    At the moment are currently recruiting people with 5.8k Gs + give or take .

We understand Gs isn't the be all and end all of raiding , and that Skill is always > then gear ... having said that exceptions can be.

* Raiding times / Raiding schedule

Raiding time is 17;00 Server time

3x icc 25 nm
    3x rs 25 nm
    1 or 2x icc 25 hc
    10 man raids nm/hc before or after raid time!

Rules of the guild :

1. We don't accept fighting of any sort in the guild whether it be on guild chat or Raidcall ( Be nice ). If there is a problem please contact an officer
    and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

2. Don't pug any ICC or RS 25 mans ( Nm / Hc )

3. Please treat members with respect [ Everyone no matter how long they have played can always improve ] So lets do it together :)

Applying :

1. Feel free to /w the Gm or any of the officers in game

Main Alts

Gm :
    Zennrakkan,Treewizard

Officers :
    Esstera,Preppychic

2. Apply on our website at http://impaled-dw.shivtr.com/

Some additional info

We use Dkp for our 25 man runs and group loot on 10 mans , and we apply for raids on our website.
    Edited: December 14, 2015 Reason: Progresing

2. Even thou, we have no full Gruns yet, we manage every week to strike down the Pinky dragon, and King Arthas with pugs!

Bump for "Impaled".

3. In 3 weeks they did only 2 lk10n.
    On 25n they ussualy RO at vdw or sindra.
    On 10hc they HARDLY managed to kill sindra.
    On 25hc I think best progress is PP.

I don't recomand joining this guild.

4. OMG :D i love that! ppl are so jelly that we can do whatever we want :D
    anyway our progresion its up! :D

5. In 3 weeks they did only 2 lk10n.
    On 25n they ussualy RO at vdw or sindra.
    On 10hc they HARDLY managed to kill sindra.
    On 25hc I think best progress is PP.

I don't recomand joining this guild.
    Hmm, well first of all we are NOT an end game guild, and your attitude is so terrible. Why is Impaled so bad, bad leaders?! Or what is the problem, I don't know why you have to be like this, could you please state yourself, I'd like to know who you are...

6. someone that got kicked for sure lel

7. Neah I wasn't kicked. I left just because too much fails were there.

And you told me about the leaders..they are bad.
    Zennrakkan and Belfie are the only leaders that can lead a raid and they're the only one who really deserve their spot. (Too bad that Zenn can't be online all day).
    Deutschlandi - You must listen his word. His word is like the God's one. You can't have any other opinion or you'll be gkicked. (He's not always right).
    Esstera & Nefariouz - Probably they got their rank just because of their real-life relation with Zenn. They both ask for end-game plays from players, but they hardly manage to survive until first bonestorm in 25hc. They have big mouth and use sometimes slum language when others fail, but when raid wipe because of their mistakes no penalty is applied.
    Beside that. To join in raids you must be friend with those people.

8. Neah I wasn't kicked. I left just because too much fails were there.

And you told me about the leaders..they are bad.
    Zennrakkan and Belfie are the only leaders that can lead a raid and they're the only one who really deserve their spot. (Too bad that Zenn can't be online all day).
    Deutschlandi - You must listen his word. His word is like the God's one. You can't have any other opinion or you'll be gkicked. (He's not always right).
    Esstera & Nefariouz - Probably they got their rank just because of their real-life relation with Zenn. They both ask for end-game plays from players, but they hardly manage to survive until first bonestorm in 25hc. They have big mouth and use sometimes slum language when others fail, but when raid wipe because of their mistakes no penalty is applied.
    Beside that. To join in raids you must be friend with those people.

Oh Demy, still doing like a Kiddo?

9. Yea, i know for sure its him :D Cry because of gkick!

10. Deutschlandi's word is like the god's one ? no dude you just was a simple Class leader and u didnt respect that trashtalked ur own officers that made you class leaders, After that you joined ur new Guild and kept whispering our guildies how trash we are how we suck how we are bad... Should i go more ?:))

11. aaaaaaa wat about me, tell about me toooooo /cri
    a w8 im not an officer yet >.>

12. Yea, i know for sure its him :D Cry because of gkick!
    Well, your "knowing for sure" doesn't mean anything again. I don't know why should I "cry" about being guild kicked, when I provoked you to do it. "kollosal" is not me. I don't care about your guild anymore, I moved on. You should do that too. Please restrain involving me in your guild matters in the future. And next time just make SURE if that is me, because now you just look like few immature people that can't handle their guild. Good Luck with your guild.

P.S. Also, why do you fight with people in forum, especially when you are guild master ?
    Edited: September 6, 2015

13. Demy, why u dont stop? u are the only 1 who still wisp ppl in guild. why u care so much? we told you to stop, nobody cares abt you anymore. so can you just stop it now? and no one fight here... and yea OFC u are jelly because a GIRL can handle a guild and things its going perfect!
    So gl hf! and stop wisper us in game!

14. Demy, why u dont stop? u are the only 1 who still wisp ppl in guild. why u care so much? we told you to stop, nobody cares abt you anymore. so can you just stop it now? and no one fight here... and yea OFC u are jelly because a GIRL can handle a guild and things its going perfect!
    So gl hf! and stop wisper us in game!
    You should probably read post above, if you are able, of course. :)

15. Well, dont worry guys! :D after this i am more stroger! because i see ppl are jelly! :D
    Nobody can detroy me because i have u all!
    Love ya! cya in game <3

123 Last