1. Inquiry about priests.

Hey guys, I used to play on sargeras/ Deathwin / Neltharion and many realms. But this is the first time i am thinking to join Frostwolf. So I have an inquiry, from what i saw on the arena ladder and after asking few of my friends. They said priests were pretty horrible on frostwolf. both holy and Disc, and that they are not viable for rank 1 in both 2`s and 3`s brackets. So first of all is that true ?
    Second inquiry is if it really is true and they are bad. is there any plans for them to get buffed ? cuz i understand that this server is running on 5.4 atm cuz of the Grevious gear, yet after reading both the patch notes of 5.4.7 and 5.4.8 There is not a single change that will happen to priests. So does that mean will they remain like this ? or any future plans of buffing them maybe ?
    Or is it because they are somehow bugged therefore they are nerfed atm ?.
    Thanks in advance.
    Edited: August 29, 2015

2. Both holy and discipline are doing pretty good. I haven't noticed any major bug, except for Halo, last talent, which you can avoid since other talent choices are pretty good either (note that I'm shadow, but sometimes play holy or disco when I'm bored).
    However, they really take a lot of practice since they are really mana hungry (especially holy).
    And remember, all classes can reach rank 1, it's the players who achieve it, not class itself.

3. If you wanna heal go monk, the only real advantage a priest has is void shift + desperate prayer, once that's on CD you're boned unless your partner has good peels. Monk/resto sham or druid is almost always a better choice.

4. priests were nerfed by blizz since 4.x but still can do some good stuff on ladder (mostly 3s), but ofc if u want to go for R1 you can choose easier healers like sham/monk, even druid is more viable for 3s (with god comp for example), but like i said, u still can do some decent stuff on ladder :)

and here on frostwolf holy-disc have some negative bugs like shield+guise, lightwell. but not a big deal.

the nerf comes with the patch, not with the server