1. Inquiry about priests.

Inquiry about priests.

Hey guys, I used to play on sargeras/ Deathwin / Neltharion and many realms. But this is the first time i am thinking to join Frostwolf. So I have an inquiry, from what i saw on the arena ladder and after asking few of my friends. They said priests were pretty horrible on frostwolf. both holy and Disc, and that they are not viable for rank 1 in both 2`s and 3`s brackets. So first of all is that true ?
    Second inquiry is if it really is true and they are bad. is there any plans for them to get buffed ? cuz i understand that this server is running on 5.4 atm cuz of the Grevious gear, yet after reading both the patch notes of 5.4.7 and 5.4.8 There is not a single change that will happen to priests. So does that mean will they remain like this ? or any future plans of buffing them maybe ?
    Or is it because they are somehow bugged therefore they are nerfed atm ?.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Your friends very pretty spot on. Priests, atm, can't get anywhere near the top of the ladder because of some very game breaking bugs for Discipline, bugged numbers for Holy and some bugged spells + numbers for Shadow. That's how I'd summarize it. You can see more on the bugs in the official Priest bug thread.

3. with shadow its possible , but with healing spec its no way near possible to get rank 1. Still to get rank 1 as shadow u have to play nearly twice as good as an avarge warrior for instance on the same rating.