1. 5K GS Affliciton barely reaching 4k dps on dummy?

The title says it all really, i have 5k gs which yeah its not the best but i think i should be able to pump out abit more damage than barely reaching 4k, sometimes i dont even manage to get 3k dps.. i have no idea what im doing wrong as ive read so many guides on affliction rotations, glyphs and everything!
    Since my gs isnt even 6k i havent enchanted all my gear or filled the sockets on half my items but would that have something to do with it? I just dunno anymore lol

My stats (no buffs):
    Strength: 59
    Agility: 74
    Stamina: 1103
    Intellect: 1233
    Spirit: 427
    Armor: 2135

2. My stats (no buffs):
    Strength: 59
    Agility: 74
    Stamina: 1103
    Intellect: 1233
    Spirit: 427
    Armor: 2135
    well them stats don't mean much, affliction scales really well with haste and SP respectively. ask yourself this
    are you hit capped? if no, problem spotted
    try to get gear with haste all the time. don't expect much dps if ur low on haste as all your damage comes from your dots

3. As a 5k gs warlock you should always go destro. Affly is very haste dependent.

4. I have 750 haste without black magic proc

5. That's EXTREMELY low. Just don't play Affli. And gem & ench your gear. If I were leading a raid into ICC and saw you ungemmed & unenchanted, I'd kick you instantly, regardless of your spec and GS.

6. That's EXTREMELY low. Just don't play Affli. And gem & ench your gear. If I were leading a raid into ICC and saw you ungemmed & unenchanted, I'd kick you instantly, regardless of your spec and GS.
    Well yeah i know, thats why im here asking for help. Maybe you know a good guide or anything like that that could help me out?

7. Can you post your character name so we can check out your armoury?