1. What shissaku said.

Still looking for raiders!

2. We currently recruiting more casters/range.

Classes we are recruiting: Mages/Warlocks/ balance druid/ Hunters/ shamans

(every class are welcome to apply we will accept any good raiders).

3. Hey, just made my APP. Waiting to get mt account activated. I'm spriest só I guess I can help u out as u need rdps :D

4. We still have open slots for DPS.

5. Website is experiencing technical difficulties. We will be back soon.

6. What is happening with the site? It totally changed for me.

7. What is happening with the site? It totally changed for me.
    Maybe they lost the domain of the site? I remember how it used to look like.

8. Maybe they lost the domain of the site? I remember how it used to look like.
    I know how it looked like (I'm in the guild as a officer :D)

I've honestly no idea what is going on with the site, it started acting a bit weird yesterday and now it's completely gone. As for anyone who is still intrested in joining just leave a nice application in this forum for now untill our leader has more information on the site.

9. Guys, don't worry. The domain is not lost and all is okay. I'm just revamping the site because the former one was acting up and wasn't as flexible as I had hoped. I've been messing around with some code today and I'll have it up and running in 2-3 days tops. I just wanna add a lot of stuff we'll need and set up a forum with all the categories I think we should have.
    I'll keep you posted.

10. New Lich King theme looks nice :D
    Yeah it's much better.

11. Great news, the site is back and seems to be working good!

The guild is still looking for more members if you think that you got what it takes to become a member feel free to apply

Note: This link contains a link to our recruitment office, inside you will find the recruitment status of all classes & how your application should look.

If you got any questions feel free to ask, we will do our best to asnwer them!

Yours,
    Benzimas
    Edited: September 16, 2015

12. By the way, all already accepted members are requested to visit the site again due to recent changes made to it.
    http://draconisirae.eu5.org/

13. cant log on my account for some reason.

14. cant log on my account for some reason.
    If you mean your old account from the former site then you're correct. It was sadly lost and you will need to make a new account.

I don't know how it goes with all the people that already applied since our Guild Leader has not given any information other then that you need to create a new account.

First 1234 Last