1. [EU]Draconis Irae

Introduction
    We are a few veteran players with considerable experience on retail. When we read about the new 1x Lordaeron server we thought it would be a great opportunity to enjoy once again one of the best expansions WoW has had. Our main focus will be PvE and we already have the backbone roles(tank, healer) pretty much secured. We will not forgo PvP however and maintaining at least a few competitive teams will be one of our goals.
    We haven't fully decided which side we shall be on but most likely it will be the Alliance.

Timezone and Raiding times
    GMT+1 will be the standard guild time.
    Raiding time is not yet set but will start somewhere around 7:00 PM- 8:00 PM and usually last for about 3 hours.
    Raiding days will depend on when the server resets the dungeon lock. We aim for at least 2 days a week, maybe 3.

Experience and resources
    Although we cannot boast realm first kills we have cleared ICC25 on retail as well as all the content before it. Therefore leadership and tactics will be top notch.
    It goes without saying that we will have a website stocked with all the add-ons and guides our members need as well as a teamspeak server.

Goals
    Our main goal is to establish a vibrant, mature community that enjoys playing together. The one thing we wish to avoid most of all is becoming a grinding guild in which people see raiding as nothing more than a loot grab. Killing a boss doesn't mean much if you can't revel in it together with your friends. We don't want raiding to become a second job or a chore.
    Progression is another one of our main goals. Although we encourage banter and fun we also aim to eventually clear Heroic raids so dedication and focus will be a must.
    Our third point of focus will be the PvP aspect of the game. Finding a few able and willing members to form long lasting teams and compete in the 3v3 bracket.

What we look for in you
    A friendly and mature attitude.
    Dedication to the guild.
    A good understanding of your class.
    A willingness to adapt and learn.

If you think our guild is the right place for you then visit our website at http://draconisirae.eu5.org/ and apply.

2. 90% sure it will be Alliance. We only change if an overwhelming number of members that we gather from now until launch wish to play on horde side. But very likely Alliance.

3. Hey there!

I considered doing an application, but personally I'd prefer to join a guild aiming for realms first titles and semi-hardcore/Hardcore raiding. Would you consider your guild as such a guild, or should I keep looking? And when you write you have your tank and healers, does that mean like you have 1 tank or 2 tanks, because I myself highly prefer to play as Protection Paladin :-)

4. As i stated in the previous post, one of our main goals is clearing heroic content. However, due to the fact that we are as of yet very few people in the guild and we have no idea what the raid composition will be like, it is far too early to promise realm first titles. Saying things like "We'll get realm first on X boss" would just sound ridiculous.
    As for the tank question. I will be protection warrior. We still lack a second tank though.
    I hope that answered all your questions.

5. Another thing. If you cannot find your activation e-mail I will personally activate all new accounts. But usually you can find it in the Spam folder.

6. Sounds casual.... I'm in.
    Ill leave my app on the website

7. Raiding time is ser ver time , i mean 7-8 hours st or 7-8 hour gtm + 1

8. Raiding will start at 7 or 8 GMT+1. Since most of us are from Europe that's the best time for the majority of the members.

9. Hi, I Had plan creating proper raiding guild but gave up since I would be all alone, I come from other priv servers and have over 6 years of experience in playing wow, I am planning to play mage or warrior becouse I havent yet played that class. I always performed my best with every class I played so far and lead many succesful raids. Since there are only 2 ally guild recruitments on forum I decided to apply here, and support your guild.

10. Made an acc but cant find email to activate

11. The e-mail should usually be in the Spam folder due to the fact that google and yahoo think it's junk mail. I still however check the website daily and manually activate all new accounts. Just in case you guys can't find it. You should be all set now, Net.

12. Will you accept new players who are new to wotlk? :D

Edit:Never mind on account mail, fixed it ;) Just got accepted as a healer :D
    Edited: September 8, 2015

13. Yes we will accept people who have no raiding experience in WotLK as long as they are willing to commit to learning the fights.

123 ... Last