1. pve assasination rogue bis

Hello everyone, maybe someone can write assasination rogue bis items list for wotlk pve because i play combat and wanna try assa and look what items i should buy and what its good from combat gear.

2. That is a very controversial topic... there are 2 good (and 1 experimental) ways how you can play imho + a lot of ways how to experiment... I didnt come to a conclusion what works best yet... still experimenting... I am going to share what I know so far.. try whatever suits you..

Either way aim for 4t10 bonus, skipping chest for ikfirus. RS bracer and second ring. ICC back, neck, belt, boots. LK mainhand and crossbow.

1. more conventional haste stacking
    stacking haste gems (haste in yellows, ap + haste in reds), TAiaJ (currently slightly bugged - stacks a bit slower, still good though), heracuml war token.

2. slightly less conventional AP stacking
    stacking AP gems (AP in reds AP + haste yellows), StS, WFS.

(3. highly experimental agi stacking)
    same as AP stacking, but going for agility/agi + haste gems. It is currently wievable because of bugged crit cap, once its fixed it will fall off.

Additionally you may want to experiment with fast/slow weapon in OH (deadly poison goes to MH instead of OH if you use slow one). And you should try out 2 assa specs (51/18/2 vs 51/13/7).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my rogue (but keep in mind, that I am currently heavily experimenting, not sure if I got best gear/spec; pulling more than decent dps so far though: 15-17k marrow-rot 25n; about 10k on halion 25n):
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/summary