1. Classes rolling for Souldrinker [Ninja]

Greetings,

Today in DS 10 Normal after we finished killing the Madness, Souldrinker dropped. As I am a dual wielding frost DK and my main stat is haste rating(I'm not masterfrost), I'm pretty convinced that Souldrinker is my Best in Slot weapons and because of that i rolled for the item.

Only me and a warrior tank rolled, which he was the OT therefore he was DPS in the Madness, so it wasn't even his Mainspec, I won the roll but the leader refused to give me the sword saying it is a tank sword and gave it to the warrior. I tried to argument with the leader but he just said that I could only roll for it if no tank needed it, and started to ignoring whatever I said as it looked like his intention was to ninja the weapon.

I tried to have a conversation with the warrior but he also shared the same opinion and said the weapon should go for him despite i won the roll.

Don't you guys think that dual wielding frost DK should be able to roll for Souldrinker along with paladin and warrior tanks (aswell as single minded fury warriors) ??
    Is this considered ninja or not because they are just ignorant?

2. It's only a ninja if loot rules were stated before the raid started and they broke the rules.

3. I agree with you. That is pretty ridiculous. As a fury warrior, I'd be outraged if I were in your position.

4. No dw frost dk do not use souldrinkers, you use hands of morchok. Why? cus mastery still benefits your damage. Even if you're not masterfrost.

You gain basically no advantage using souldrinkers, besides its higher weapon damage, which is not much anyways. And the axes have 2 red gem slots. So we can throw that damage out of the window.
    Why would you need healing anyways? o.O you're not tanking, and any aoe damage dealt by boss can be dealt with raid healers. You're not pvping either, and if you were, dwing in pvp is no longer viable.

Souldrinker is a tank weapon. Period. BiS for DW frost is Hands of Morchok.
    Edited: September 1, 2015

5. No dw frost dk do not use souldrinkers, you use hands of morchok. Why? cus mastery still benefits your damage. Even if you're not masterfrost.

You gain basically no advantage using souldrinkers, besides its higher weapon damage, which is not much anyways. And the axes have 2 red gem slots. So we can throw that damage out of the window.
    Why would you need healing anyways? o.O you're not tanking, and any aoe damage dealt by boss can be dealt with raid healers. You're not pvping either, and if you were, dwing in pvp is no longer viable.

Souldrinker is a tank weapon. Period. BiS for DW frost is Hands of Morchok.
    Beat me to it ._.

6. Beat me to it ._.
    lel 2slow :3

additionally you can check out Jyx's Pve Frost DK guide here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....uide-Frost-PvE

However Im not very sure why no'kaled for dw masterfrost :o maybe cus the on proc frost damage. I would personally still use HoM
    Edited: September 1, 2015

7. Ninja in POS HC

Hello! I'd like to report a ninja in POS HC. It's just he tank trinket but just to teach him a lesson. He does it in small items how much more with the epic ones. I have screenshots of a conversation that we had. Donttouch is the name of the ninja from unstoppable guild. Thank you!

8. Hello! I'd like to report a ninja in POS HC. It's just he tank trinket but just to teach him a lesson. He does it in small items how much more with the epic ones. I have screenshots of a conversation that we had. Donttouch is the name of the ninja from unstoppable guild. Thank you!
    1: why bump a thread that 6 months old.
    2: POS is not a Cata/Neltharion dungeon
    3: this is the incorrect way of reporting someone
    4: ?????

9. 1: why bump a thread that 6 months old.
    2: POS is not a Cata/Neltharion dungeon
    3: this is the incorrect way of reporting someone
    4: ?????
    Get trolled m8