1. Rogues using No'kaled in Off Hand... with a dagger in Main Hand?

The topic says is all. Why am I seeing an increasing number of rogues doing this? What benefit would this setup have?

2. Don't play rogue but rogues have told me it is more benefitcial as your off hand can proc 10k hits while with the dagger in your main hand you are still able to backstab

3. Only prejudice you get of doing this is the cost of shiv'ing tbh.

4. Only prejudice you get of doing this is the cost of shiv'ing tbh.
    Yep, Shiv costs like 50 Energy. Plus you will have hard times procing your Crippling on anything, people will kite you like pve mob.

5. The topic says is all. Why am I seeing an increasing number of rogues doing this? What benefit would this setup have?
    As a rogue player myself, I actually tend to do the opposite if i'm getting issues with being kited. (Almost 100% vs good fire mages blazing speed is a son of a b****.)I don't recommend it, playing with just a 2.6 axe in your off-hand you sacrifice procs, some combo points overall, either some healing ability and some movement speed or more healing ability and no movement speed sacrifice. Unless you seem to NEVER be able to land kills, keep with hemo. Doing that sort of set up for procs but no shiv ability doesn't make out to be a good set up for most players. Esp if your net is bad (one of the reasons why I rarely play backstab spec.).

6. Able to backstab, while having that No'Kaled proc. Not sure on this, but probably more ambush damage as well, since they have a dagger in MH.

7. I play with double cataclysmic daggers and i'm cool. Real pvpers dont need to buy pve items to win ;)

8. I use a nokeld in my offhand.
    The lack of crip poison procs can be negated by simply putting crip on your main hand (you shouldnt be shiving anyway with this setup) also while playing a backstab spec theres no reason to not take a point in waylay so being kited isnt much of an issue. I dont know what makes one of the players above think you lose combo points by using this setup, unless you think that less offhand auto attacks means less HoT procs (false as it will almost always be on its icd anyway) or he's talking about backstab spec as a whole, in which case yes it does generate less combo points than hemo spec but thats a backstab vs hemo spec issue, not an offhand issue.
    I dont believe it should increase ambush damage as its based off of mainhand damage (which is one of the main reasons double nokaled burst is so scary)

Benefits- Slightly more damage than 2 daggers. More sustained damage than double nokaleds.
    Negatives- Lose shiv. Less burst than double nokaleds.
    Spoiler: Show
    couldnt be bothered multiquoting individual people

9. The lack of crip poison procs can be negated by simply putting crip on your main hand (you shouldnt be shiving anyway with this setup)

ignoring 25% healing reduction.
    ****ing hilarious. i guess enrage/frenzy dont need shivin', yeah **** that just mash that hemo

10. ignoring 25% healing reduction.
    ****ing hilarious. i guess enrage/frenzy dont need shivin', yeah **** that just mash that hemo
    I think you misunderstood, im not saying put crip on both weapons, the duration of wound poison is long enough so that it shouldnt drop off of a target despite the slower speed. Personally i still use shiv for enrages where as before i would use it a lot to maintain crip poison on classes which dodge/ parry a lot (probably could have worded things a bit better the make that clear.) and i did make it fairly clear that i am talking about backstab spec with this set up, otherwise you would be rocking double nokaleds anyway.

Spoiler: Show
    You cant shiv frenzy

11. I assume he means frenzied regen, not unholy frenzy.

12. I assume he means frenzied regen, not unholy frenzy.
    Not sure if ironic, and too early to give an f.