1. Rarest pve class/spec

I would like to know what would be on your opinion rarest pve class/spec that could easily get into raids ?

2. *Demo warlock,much utility when it comes to 25 raids,summoning stone/demonic pact/dots and its really cool to see how 1sec soulfires deal 40k dmg.
    *Boomkins,they have some nice raid buffs and high dps,i believe there are not alot of boomking out there due to being a fat owl,idk
    *Holy Priest,its healing spec is really hard to play,maybe thats why none plays them.
    *Druid tank,this class can take 50k hits all day long,he wouldn't mind with 100k hp pool,and the best part about this class,they take hits right in their stamina like real men(bears),they have no defense against magic tho,maybe thats why not many play this class,but i can assure you at some stages in the game this tank is the best tank you can get.
    *Holy Paladin;i remember my guild leader always used to complain,not having enough of them in the guild,they are the best healers when it comes down to healing the tank,i believe they are not played cause most paladins play retri.

Spoiler: Show
    i did not include rogues and enhancement shamans,since not alot of groups want a rouge in their raids,because they offer no buffs to the raid,and shaman enhancement has really low dps and most of the time a resto or elemental shaman can take their place.
    Edited: September 1, 2015

3. I honestly never saw a lack of boomkins, holy palas as you mention it, a bit rarer, but not as rare as the rest on that list, especially demo lock.

4. *Demo warlock,much utility when it comes to 25 raids,summoning stone/demonic pact/dots and its really cool to see how 1sec soulfires deal 40k dmg.
    *Boomkins,they have some nice raid buffs and high dps,i believe there are not alot of boomking out there due to being a fat owl,idk
    *Holy Priest,its healing spec is really hard to play,maybe thats why none plays them.
    *Druid tank,this class can take 50k hits all day long,he wouldn't mind with 100k hp pool,and the best part about this class,they take hits right in their stamina like real men(bears),they have no defense against magic tho,maybe thats why not many play this class,but i can assure you at some stages in the game this tank is the best tank you can get.
    *Holy Paladin;i remember my guild leader always used to complain,not having enough of them in the guild,they are the best healers when it comes down to healing the tank,i believe they are not played cause most paladins play retri.

i did not include rogues and enhancement shamans,since not alot of groups want a rouge in their raids,because they offer no buffs to the raid,and shaman enhancement has really low dps and most of the time a resto or elemental shaman can take their place.
    Combat rogues are quite rare but every good 25 men raid should include at least one combat rogue inside his team. They apply a debuff, called Savage Combat which increases all the damage done by mdps and hunters by 4%, which is replaceable only by the Arms warrior debuff Blood Frenzy. A good enhanc shaman will always do more dps then an elemental one. Their totems and the Unleashed Rage buff are really useful.

5. The rarest class/spec is always gonna be enhancer sham, because its not a joy to play, it really requires a lot of skill & focus.

6. Combat rogues are quite rare but every good 25 men raid should include at least one combat rogue inside his team.
    Dis.
    I honestly never saw a lack of boomkins, holy palas as you mention it, a bit rarer, but not as rare as the rest on that list, especially demo lock.
    Dis too, though I don't find they are this hard to play at all.

*Demo warlock,much utility when it comes to 25 raids,summoning stone/demonic pact/dots and its really cool to see how 1sec soulfires deal 40k dmg.
    They may be rare, but they are not the rarest at all.

Druid tanks are not reliable in ICC because the only defense they have is dodge, no parry no shield block, and with the -30% it makes things worse.
    Holy pallies are perfect when it comes to mono-target healing (x2). In a 25man raid though, they are not that useful.

The best dps during retail WOTLK were the rogues (Blizzard's statistics). As for enhanc shamies, perhaps you've never seen a good one play it, otherwise you wouldn't think they have a "really low dps" because they got so nerf'd when WOTLK was released they became pure rekt machines.

7. I used to play enha shammy on old lorderon and did around 12-13k in 10 mans 15-16k in 25, so probably im gona go with rogue this time ty for your info guys