1. warrior specializations

I've played WoW before, but it was on wotlk and I barely made it to lvl 60 so I have limited knowledge. anyway, I'm currently on frostwolf leveling my prot warrior. Now my friend keeps telling me I should roll arms because it kills faster. Is this true? from what I've experienced my prot warrior can shield slam>Revenge>Execute a mob in under 3 seconds then proceed to the next, not to mention being able to tank and kill 3-5 mobs at once. I tried rolling arms but didn't get the same efficiency as prot. what am I doing wrong? (still lvl 53 tho, does arms do better in later levels?)

2. Prot is the best for leveling obviously, atleast until you reach level 80 or something like that. Then you just switch to arms. :)

3. thanks! but I'm curious, what makes arms do better 80+ ?

4. Prot just scales way better with AP at lower levels and one shots everything, at higher levels it starts to fall behind other 2 dps specs. It's just the way the game is balanced around.

5. Having just recently leveled a prot to 90 I can confirm this. I practically one-shot everything with shield slam up till 80, and was thinking about how boring and op it all was....then after 80 it was like an entirely different game. I continued with prot to 90, but i definitely was no longer one-shotting mobs. I was disappointed with my kill speed so I tried rolling fury. My gear was pretty awful, so I didn't noticed a huge change in my kill speed, but I did noticed I died much easier.