1. Soooo, what now?

We got Lei Shen, the only boss missing in ToT now is Ji-Kun, anyone know any info about that? What will be main focus now on MoP?
    What do you think they should focus on? Class fixes?

2. Naaah, Idk for pokemonz, must be something different.

3. They should be working on PvP content, but PvE draws more casuals to try the realm which means more donations to skip that horrid login queue

4. We got Lei Shen, the only boss missing in ToT now is Ji-Kun, anyone know any info about that? What will be main focus now on MoP?
    What do you think they should focus on? Class fixes?
    Uh Throne of thunder heroic perhaps and Isle of thunder? Then a few months goes for that and then it's SOO/Timeless isle. For PVP wise i have no idea. Class fixes will be apart of that as well.

5. imo...just release full Timeless isle and ppl wil have stuff to do for atleast 6 months ...i basicly spent every day there on retail for full 4 months ....never left it ...its better expiriance then any other zone/raid/BG i ever saw in WoW :)
    ofc if u can make it work like it should ( i know it must be hard since its chaos there ) :)

6. I think they will kind of a **** it up while trying to rush everything, like they will do too many stuff at one moment, take it slow, new season, then after 1-2mnt get Timeless isle, I atleast think like that.

7. better isle of thunder for MONTHS been gone and no news about it at all.. it was "about to be released" but then nothing happened..

8. Why better? To farm coins to roll in toes and msv? Does anyone really needs something from those raids? Go for pvp, and gear userlf fast with honor and conquests points. We are stucked on ToT nm gear and don't have anything to do. IoT will mean nothing to most of the PvE players that are doing ToT.
    But, better anything then nothing.

9. Why better? To farm coins to roll in toes and msv? Does anyone really needs something from those raids? Go for pvp, and gear userlf fast with honor and conquests points. We are stucked on ToT nm gear and don't have anything to do. IoT will mean nothing to most of the PvE players that are doing ToT.
    But, better anything then nothing.
    To be honest should be like this.. If it's the perfect scenario. Releasing TOT HC with all bosses along with isle of thunder with some class fixes and what not. Then a few months after TOT HC has been out for a while, release SOO + Prideful gear

10. To be honest should be like this.. If it's the perfect scenario. Releasing TOT HC with all bosses along with isle of thunder with some class fixes and what not. Then a few months after TOT HC has been out for a while, release SOO + Prideful gear
    Isle of Thunder should be available before ToT HC, it would only be logical progression wise. But yes, a few class fixes(mainly monks or other broken classes so they become viable) and SoO(1st AND/OR 2nd wing) + prideful would be nice for both PvP and PvE.

11. Isle of Thunder should be available before ToT HC, it would only be logical progression wise. But yes, a few class fixes(mainly monks or other broken classes so they become viable) and SoO(1st AND/OR 2nd wing) + prideful would be nice for both PvP and PvE.
    Well we don't know anything about the progression of IOT or TOT HC so.... But we will see.... I don't want SOO till we have TOT HC for a few months at least.... As well as Prideful... Delay it as much as possible imo...

12. Warmane can only release ToT HC before they release Prideful gear if they correct the PVE items scale in PVP, otherwise it would kill PVP since PVE gear would be much better

13. Well we don't know anything about the progression of IOT or TOT HC so.... But we will see.... I don't want SOO till we have TOT HC for a few months at least.... As well as Prideful... Delay it as much as possible imo...
    Not like SoO will be released in a good state anytime soon though. So I wouldn't worry too much. The groundwork for ToT HC is already made, so it'll be easier to do.

14. Warmane can only release ToT HC before they release Prideful gear if they correct the PVE items scale in PVP, otherwise it would kill PVP since PVE gear would be much better
    Lol i don't think it would kill PVP since they actually have to kill the bosses on heroic mode which is a big difference from the normal counter parts so i don't know what you are on about lol! Altho it depends if they release all of it on market place cause that would be another story.

Not like SoO will be released in a good state anytime soon though. So I wouldn't worry too much. The groundwork for ToT HC is already made, so it'll be easier to do.
    Yeah well still... It's content i would say.... Yeah TOT HC is the next thing they are planning to be honest... And IOT as well as Timeless/SOO

12 Last