1. Experience gain in Battlegrounds

Hello, will battleground xp be implemented once the server releases? This has been added in patch 3.2.0 and i'm wondering if it will be possible to level through battlegrounds?

2. not really sure in what universe you played world of warcraft, but it is a cataclysm feature.

3. not really sure in what universe you played world of warcraft, but it is a cataclysm feature.
    It was added in 3.2

4. not really sure in what universe you played world of warcraft, but it is a cataclysm feature.
    Here you go if you have any other doubts about XP gained.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Experience_point

5. I've played 3.3.5 on different server. And I did indeed gain exp for killing others in bgs. Pretty cool,

6. Yeah will be nice for those who enjoy a bit of exp in PVP :)

7. Crazy... I never noticed that back in the retails days untill somewhere in cataclysm 0.o my apologies.

8. Crazy... I never noticed that back in the retails days untill somewhere in cataclysm 0.o my apologies.
    It's okay :) I mean i did not know myself actually :)

9. Can anyone who played on test realm confirm if this feature was present?

10. Can anyone who played on test realm confirm if this feature was present?
    Can't since you don't have anyone to do the bg with :) But i did it with my lvl 79 and i don't think i got exp... (They debugged the bgs so u could que with 1 player)

11. 1 year later and we still don't get experience in battlegrounds, are there any plans of implementing this at all? Although that would mean that twinks would no longer be able to stay in their brackets.

12. 1 year later and we still don't get experience in battlegrounds, are there any plans of implementing this at all? Although that would mean that twinks would no longer be able to stay in their brackets.
    Good point. If they implement experience gain in battleground, it would damage the twinking brackets. On the other side, it would be nice to have, as it may increase the battleground activity at lower levels in general. So there would be maybe more people doing battlegrounds at lower level, with experience. Even tho, I don't know if that would remove a "hardcore" part of the server? Or is the hardcore part just about the raid difficulty and RDF?

At least for me, I would like to gain experience trough battlegrounds. I am not a twinker tho, so it would not damage me in anyway if they implement it.

13. Isn't the feature for disabling xp gains also working on the battleground experience? If it does - there would be no problems for twinks if bg xp gain is implemented.

14. Yeah you can stop your xp at the NPC in Stormwind/Orgrimmar, but doesn't that put you into a separate queue? On retail it worked like that, so twinks couldn't play with the people who were leveling through.

15. 1 year later and we still don't get experience in battlegrounds, are there any plans of implementing this at all? Although that would mean that twinks would no longer be able to stay in their brackets.
    Are you sure? The last time I left a BG it said "You have gained 96 experience." So I figured this feature is working as intended...