1. pueden incluir este año el evento de la vaca.
    bueno ese evento lo llevaron acabo el año pasado
    necesito oro y me vendria bien subir algunos alts para que lleguen a icc mas deprisa gracias
    y hablando de icc vuelvanlo a poner como estaba no me agradan los cambios que tiene este nuevo icc

2. I'm late on this post but anyway to make everything better since cow event ain't gonna work, at least I came up with a raid instance.

Name of the event - Frosty Naxx 25
    Description - Dont need since is a raid of Northrend and everyone knows it.
    Rewards - 1 Frost for each mob and boss killed

That would be funnier than cows because everyone could do to know tactics and get frost's as compensation.

3. Move npc cow event to capital horde and aliance plz!!!!!
    Have multbox kill alll, and no can enter in event.
    Npc in arena realy?
    And reduce drop chance of frost and thriump reaaaaaaly?
    Move npc to city gate
    better event for all.

4. I understand you guys have a lot of people *****ing at you currently, But my best idea as of right now is to tell people what's going on with the events, I understand a lot of people expect the entire world from you guys and to be given everything, But I also see that there is A LOT of confusion, You put cows back in today and they're too hard/not worth the effort, So at that point why have them? Snowmen aren't available anymore either... It was said that they'd be back up on Tuesday, We got cows today and now nobody cares anything for it. Just please give your community a heads up. If you're nerfing it this bad just let us know it's staying like this so we don't think it's just a bug.

5. The snowmen had to be removed due to realm instability. Out of all the events, it seems that it is the one which is increasing the average response time. Currently, we really don't know as to why, these creatures are not very special and the mass of people attacking them is smaller than the other events that we usually host.

Reason why there's not a lot of updates here is because we really don't know how to approach the issue, we're still investigating it.

6. considering snowman is still not available and you still dont know when it will come back online (if it does) and that cow event is currently worthless...

by the time they are fixed we might have lost half the event.. will icecrown be given extra days for it?

by the way, im not reclaiming anything, i can imagine how hard administrating the servers must be, i just want to know if you have the idea of extending the events for Icecrown realm.

Best regards, and hope you can fix this soon
    Bakkhos16

7. Is the King cow event going to remain the way it is or can we expect a change? With the 1 week lockout, awful drop rate of eof and eot, and unkillable boss. players have stopped going to the cow event all together due to the issues it has.

8. I suggest event similar to brewfest and hallow where you fight some bad santa or grinch-troll in an instance. With better rewards ofcourse. With small possibility for trolls to block entrance or ruin event in any way.
    Teleporter in arena is no-go.
    Event should be: easy accessible
    low gear/level friendly
    easy to complete
    rewarding, but not too much (up to 10x random dungeon value)
    could have 30min save
    Cow level event could be adjusted to above wishes :)

9. I just wanted to point out that rates of snowmens which you gave us yday (ppl say its 2%) was perfect for it. It is an extra event, not a feeding fest.
    Second thing is that if you make an event, dont change it from start to the end, it's hella unfair to those who missed first day, people used to farm ~500 frosts and ~500eots which gonna blow on market soon. Let it be for a 2-3 days like this so everyone can get into it, or start event with already low rates.
    Also, not sure if cows got broken by mistake, accident or whatever else, but tbh you should check it before turning it on, after spending hella lot time in this to full clear, and the only reward we got was 2 eots + unkillable boss, i was kinda disapointed.

10. Well if snowman's are the reason why the server lags maybe putting ONE into each Wrath dungeons (HC) and make em drop 50-50% eof or eot maybe 5 or 10 at a time would be fine? There are 15 Wrath dungeons so it wont hurt the economy and you can make 75 eof per day if your enormously lucky (if you put 5 eof from one snowman from one dungeon) if you do all the dungeons.
    Edited: December 22, 2016

11. First of all, thanks for the events, presents, and all you got in store for us this Winter Veil's.
    I wanted to suggest (or know why it isn't possible) making the stairs/maze events always open, like last year. They always had people having fun and trying to pass them (like me). Even with no rewards, I think it's fun for guild activities and such.
    I don't know, it's just a suggestion, I had lots of fun last year on those events and couldn't/can't attend his year.
    Thanks again and happy holidays, everyone.

12. Well if snowman's are the reason why the server lags maybe putting ONE into each Wrath dungeons (HC) and make em drop 50-50% eof or eot maybe 5 or 10 at a time would be fine? There are 15 Wrath dungeons so it wont hurt the economy and you can make 75 eof per day if your enormously lucky (if you put 5 eof from one snowman from one dungeon) if you do all the dungeons.
    I'm with this guy if the snowmans are the problem then put one or two snowmans in one heroic dungeon and make the drop 5 or 7 eof and the drop chance 80% for EOF and 20% for triumph (it's a holiday so make it easy to ppl to gear up :D)
    and it will decrease the lag and make ppl play more and donate more so no one will lose
    Listen Warmane it's a perfect idea. ppl will have fun and get the christmas gifts from you and you get donated and every one is happy
    not a hard work idea and it will make all happy
    I hope you will listen to us
    AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
    Edited: December 22, 2016

13. Thanks for all the work u put into fixing these events. One question, is the drop chance in the cow levels supposed to be low or it's just a bug?

14. Have a cow level like last year, that was great and fun. Nobody's even doing it this year, there's no point.

15. I suggest replacing all these ingame and forum events because they clumsy and I don't like how it looks whenever I visit the news page aka homepage for bonuses in coins to donations.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last