1. The changes of the snowmans on icecrown are such a bad joke. This realm is full of overequipped people, so it wont matter if you can grind up alts fast.
    Maybe not as insane as it was the first day, but the droprate right now is such a bad joke. Killing those adds for 30 Minutes with 40 Man and getting 2 EoF out of it, gawd.

2. the snowmen event is stupid i farmed with a good group for over an hour and a half and only got 4 eof killed over 100 snowmen easily. Please make the drop rate of EOF better when farming the snowmen because it doesnt feel fun. events are supposed to feel fun not feel like a grind. if you are worried about economy make it so you cant purchase primos with EOF or just simply make it so the events drop gear related to your class.

3. i got like 40 eofs in 1:30 hour so its okay even not looking throught eofs... they putted snowman... they are best private server with snowmans or not.... so warmane thanks its 1% drop chance it will be cute for those ppl what dont have money to donate like every day to raise 1 or 2 % more on drop chance. Only my oppinion no bad words.

Honorfull respect to best private server member since 2011. :)

4. Drop rate on snowman is just waaaay too low. It should feel fun cause its event but it's not, it's stressful. I think you should increase drop rate to 100% but reduce amount of them and increase their spawntime by alot too... Hide em somewhere... Make people search for them...it's better to find 1 in few minutes but at least you will know you will get something.This ain't fun.

5. Grinded snowmans for like 7 hours yesterday with an insane group of people, got like 40 Eof. Thats nonsence, and from what i can say its GRINDING. Events should be fun and make us happy, right? How GRINDING 7 hours for 40 EoF, can be FUN? Thats exhausting. There is no fun in this years events. Totally.....

6. Event "СOW"
    for whom he made
    probably for the only full biss characters
    but not for normal characters please do the normal game events which will force all players

7. Grinded snowmans for like 7 hours yesterday with an insane group of people, got like 40 Eof. Thats nonsence, and from what i can say its GRINDING. Events should be fun and make us happy, right? How GRINDING 7 hours for 40 EoF, can be FUN? Thats exhausting. There is no fun in this years events. Totally.....
    Totally agree.

8. There's still a bunch of other events that are staff supervised that have great rewards and little to no effort. Schedule is here.

9. Proterean bro not everyone has the opportunity to
    participate in! and cow snowman event top
    in which all could participate
    especially liked the first day's Event

10. Well if snowman's are the reason why the server lags maybe putting ONE into each Wrath dungeons (HC) and make em drop 50-50% eof or eot maybe 5 or 10 at a time would be fine? There are 15 Wrath dungeons so it wont hurt the economy and you can make 75 eof per day if your enormously lucky (if you put 5 eof from one snowman from one dungeon) if you do all the dungeons.
    Now that's an ideea to be considered! Maybe even for next year.. if not now.

11. Proterean bro not everyone has the opportunity to
    participate in! and cow snowman event top
    in which all could participate
    especially liked the first day's Event
    Most of those events have 2 or 3 rounds and in total can take in 300-400 people. I'd say a lot can participate in them.

12. For next Christmas you might make an event similar like Blizzard did for Legion pre-launch - the invasions. The point is for it to be made like with the mobs scaling (I am not sure if that is or is not possible) with no other reward than experience/gold for low levels and some random item at the end for lvl80s needed.

13. to be honest, i believe a few things happened with this year's events:

first: the original cow/snowman event (the ones that caused lag) gave such hype and such rewards that EVERYONE wanted to do them ALL THE TIME. they discarded icc/rs/toc or other raids in order to farm cows/snowman.
    second: the huge bunch of EoF-EoT awarded by the ones that participated in the 1st day (like myself) gave them a CLEAR ADVANTAGE on what gearing or material buying refers, since they got around 400 eot/eof in a day, something that would require around a month in normal circumstances.
    third: the fact that the events were removed was bad enough. However, not having any kind of news for DAYS while this happened made the event crisis even worse (i am aware you did not know what was going on.. buy maybe you could have told us a few of your plans, as i will detail below).
    fourth: when the events came back online, THERE WAS NO ANNOUNCEMENT of the changes. Cow event went from a 40 man raid to a 5 man group, without changing the mobs stats. Also, the drop rates were lowered to the ground, thus making the event non profitable anymore. The lack of warning and the lack of reward ended up with the events dying (and if you join global channel in icecrown for example, you wont find cow/snowmen events going on, and if you do, they are usually trolling)
    last but not least: the christmass themed events (cow/bad santa/snowmen) were changed for the more common events, such as race, maze, stairs and hide and seek (being the last one the one i enjoy the most). However, these events are mostly for a limited group (exept HnS) thus leaving a LOT of players without enjoying them. (3 or 4 rounds of 40 people out of a 12k+ community is a tiny fraction of the population participating)

there are some things i would like to be taken into account for future events:
    1st: once an event is released, its dificulty and drop rate MUST NOT BE CHANGED. If you want a funny, rewardless events, so be it, release it that way, but dont turn an easy farming stuff into an annoying challenge, else you get the results you got with cows.
    2nd: If released events are not working properly and need to be removed, please, KEEP THE COMUNITY INFORMED. you might not know what is causing the problem, but telling us what are the plans for the future about such event will help to calm people down.

regardless of the mentioned above, i believe you members of the staff did a great effort to make this work, and i look foward to see more events =)
    Edited: December 29, 2016

14. Lets talk about events that I find are lacking on the most populated server : Icecrown.

First of all why arent there more PvP-themed events on Icecrown ?

*I see very well awesome 40vs40 or even larger battles organized, that would be tons of fun !

*Also what about Sieges of major cities or raid on outpost in large areas, with prizes for those for participated at the end of the event.

Anything to make the world more alive instead of random "funny" events ^^

EDIT :

*Also what about BGs events ? Not talking about the in-games BGs you can queue in but you could set a specific region to be the host of a new "BG" for a few hours/days, as a new clash between the Alliance and the Horde, with people from all levels joining in and trying to take the strategical positions.

*One more thing, I was thinking about more scourge-related events such as zombies/ghouls invasions on some regions, random spawn of more or less high level NPCs depending of the region, with a system of plague/disease that could spread on other regions if players arent careful enough.

This post is merely a placeholder for future suggestions and ideas, if anyone is interested in we could think about these together and develop on how to implement this on the server properly.

Also stop me if you think my suggestions are foolish/unrealistic, im rather new on the server (a few month old only) so I might be quite overhyped by the possibilty offered by a private server ^^
    Edited: February 1, 2017 Reason: New ideas

15. There are way too many events such as Maze or Stairs on Neltharion. I suggest more PvP oriented events (1v1, 2v2, etc) as the server did not get any attention PvP wise for some time now and it is slowly but surely dying.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last