1. Most kills on Alterac Valley!! :D

2. Invite Ohdo to the next PVE tournament.

3. During the Hide and Seek event, is it possible for a GM to announce if it's hint #1, #2 and so on? A lot of times there is confusion with the hints, like tonight we had two identical hints and it's not possible to figure out if it's still the current round or a new one. Also there had been scenarios where the GM failed to announce when he had been found.

4. Never make any more events for Lordaeron. You guys can't seem to do it right. I mean, what the actual **** were you thinking with the EOF farming event? You insist that these events are fun and cool but there was absolutely NOTHING fun and cool about it, it just felt like an exploit and if you didn't spend hours farming it you were punished with not getting the free gear. Lordaeron is a hardcore server and should NOT have these type of events and actually it shouldn't have any. Custom content is not what makes your servers stand out to the masses and it should not be focused on when you got as close of a blizzlike server there is. PLEASE fire the persons responsible for the phsycotic idea of adding an EOF FARM EVENT to a HARDCORE server.

5. Never make any more events for Lordaeron. You guys can't seem to do it right. I mean, what the actual **** were you thinking with the EOF farming event? You insist that these events are fun and cool but there was absolutely NOTHING fun and cool about it, it just felt like an exploit and if you didn't spend hours farming it you were punished with not getting the free gear. Lordaeron is a hardcore server and should NOT have these type of events and actually it shouldn't have any. Custom content is not what makes your servers stand out to the masses and it should not be focused on when you got as close of a blizzlike server there is. PLEASE fire the persons responsible for the phsycotic idea of adding an EOF FARM EVENT to a HARDCORE server.
    haha, someone gs elitist got lost in the crowd.
    I think it helped a lot in progression, as many ppl on Lord got better gear and now I see more groups doing various stages of ICC.

6. i think pet battles have ewent potential, tournament could be made out of them as well, tho it would have to be heawily scripted, and posibly added to older xpansions that didnt feature pet battles. curently not much people is interested in pet battles, proly cuse noone wants to level anny pets, and basicly get nothing from it, but under right circumstances it might be quite popular, something that not ewen blizz have. this is how i imagine it: ppl apply to ewent, they get to select lets say 50 (of total i dont ewen know how much there is, like 800), and during this tournament they would get 10 random-max lvl out of those 50 initially chosen, and would have to do best they can with what they got, against other players. so in short lines, you enter tournament, you get certain number o max lvl pets, and you battle other players to the 1. place. no need to lvl anny pets, (you are tempoarily given pets in tournament). thats just general idea,its not perfect, and can be improowed further should it be accepted. honestly i know this will newer be implemented, but im curious on what other ppl think about it.

7. The Transmogrification Event.

- GM's announce a fixed Date and Hour on which will take place
    - Players either Sign Up or at the Time, GM invites all that whisper for it
    - Players need to create Transmog Gear using only their own Class Gear: Leather/Plate/Mail/Cloth no combinations. If you are a Leather user you stick with leather not combine with cloth etc
    - An event with 3 Elimination Rounds: 1. The Grand Elimination (Judges will eliminate), 2. The Vote Elimination (Viewers on Streaming will Vote inside a Bot), 3. The King Pick (King of Transmog Titel. Will be selected by Judges and Viewers).

8. May 1, 2018  
    This would be a lot of work i know right, but this would also be fun af !

Invasion

Make a custom or re-designed & buffed old Boss (for exemple, Kazzak with more damage)
    Allow player to defeat him a specific day

Rewards should not be broken like EoF farm event, i would say, EoT, or random gems bag etc..

9. May 22, 2018  

10. May 31, 2018  
    I m a Chinese .My english is so terrible,but warmane really good. can do some Chinese service?there are maybe more than 1000 Chinese player.thank you

11. Jumping puzzle??

make a path of approximately 1km for example where players have to jump jump for every structure that is put, the road every time must be made more difficult and in the end the one that goes further wins or the one that arrives final.

the awards,
    gold?
    voting points?
    donation points?
    or weird things that you want to give

12. Stair event..Who make it to top of stairs(jump event) gets reward :)

13. What about cross-realm pvp (arenas), is that still a thing?

14. More PVE events or make new Seasons same as for PVP. That you reset the ranking of PVE guilds and start over.. Would be cool to have it bcs some guilds on list are inactive and would be cool to have also ranking in real time.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last