1. Snowman

I remember an event like this, but we had to group up and kill him (he was really strong and took a while to kill him) outside of Orgrimmar, when we killed him, we received some points and trade them at a certain location (Devs have to make them) and we have to have an NPC that teleports us there.

I remember the items being like Epic items, mounts and other stuff (we did have to kill him a couple of times in order to get the points to buy what we wanted).

I'm sorry for being vague, but that's what I remember ^^

2. do more hide and seek games ,something like one of a gm is hiding and gives hints of that places and the first player ,which find him till the time ends ,will receive a gift or something like

3. The hide and seek and the 1v1 tournaments are so boring guys... Its always the same things...

Lets organize world PvP events, just like the one I made in page #2

4. guild wars :)

a huge battleraid with all members of a guild versus another on 2-3 new custom designed maps that have traps so it requires strategical input

some sort of mario cart with groundmounts and collectible buffs on the road that buffs speed and other things, possibly have the mounts act as vehicles that possess skills henceforth

a tag event maybe, whereas the one whos "it" has only 1 skill which is melee and wearing a flag, such as CTF, whoever gets tagged by the skill, gets the flag too, last one surviving gets something, vp or jp or something

all these events can be done from 1-90, which would be nice, possibly have the rewards scale by level perhaps
    Edited: September 10, 2015

5. Ideas read and noted down, if you have more don't hesitate to share.

6. Gms raid against horde/alliance main towns (org and sw), or summon Algalon somewhere just to see him once. It'd be nice to wipe due to his "Ascend to the Heavens (Inflicts 655500 to 724500 Arcane damage to enemies.".

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mx4dw

Let's die like Kaneda aahhhhh

Hide and seek is boring and lots of players used tp hack to find gms faster, pretty sure about that.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

7. Ideas read and noted down, if you have more don't hesitate to share.
    Can you tell us if you already know wich ideas cant be realised on realms ?

8. Raid Races, could be current or past raids.

Two people (or guilds) get a raid together and race to see who can get done the fastest. Rewards would be gold.

9. Blizz Raiding

2 raids are made, players may only wear an assortment of gear from a lower raiding tier (temporary items granted by GMs for the event) than they will encounter
    Firelands Norm/HC pieces - doing DS
    BWD/BoT/TotFW Norm/HC pieces - doing Firelands
    the raid that gets furthest within a set amount of time or the raid that finishes their run first gets every raid member a mount appropriate to the raid (Reins of the Blazing Drake / Experiment 12-B for DS or Smoldering Egg of Milgazor / Flametalon of Alysrazor for FL)

required NPCs
    an Armor Vendor - so players may pick up their temporary gear - loot from easiest 2-3 bosses in gear's tier is Heroic
    an arcane reforger - so players may reforge their given gear as they wish
    a Food buff and Flask vendor - so players may get their stats up, also possibly scaled according to raiding tier

raids would be pre-registered on the website so they would have comparable overall performance (preventing a raid using only bugged overscaled classes like assa rogues, fire mages, ret paladins as dps from competing against a raid with a less overscaled class setup) - perhaps forcing raids to be a more or less class run, one player of each class or at most one duplicate class
    Edited: September 13, 2015

10. Blizz Raiding

2 raids are made, players may only wear an assortment of gear from a lower raiding tier (temporary items granted by GMs for the event) than they will encounter
    Firelands Norm/HC pieces - doing DS
    BWD/BoT/TotFW Norm/HC pieces - doing Firelands
    the raid that gets furthest within a set amount of time or the raid that finishes their run first gets every raid member a mount appropriate to the raid (Reins of the Blazing Drake / Experiment 12-B for DS or Smoldering Egg of Milgazor / Flametalon of Alysrazor for FL)

required NPCs
    an Armor Vendor - so players may pick up their temporary gear - loot from easiest 2-3 bosses in gear's tier is Heroic
    an arcane reforger - so players may reforge their given gear as they wish
    a Food buff and Flask vendor - so players may get their stats up, also possibly scaled according to raiding tier

raids would be pre-registered on the website so they would have comparable overall performance (preventing a raid using only bugged overscaled classes like assa rogues, fire mages, ret paladins as dps from competing against a raid with a less overscaled class setup) - perhaps forcing raids to be a more or less class run, one player of each class or at most one duplicate class
    This is something we would like to do in close future, especially on our progressive realm.

11. I have got a very general suggestion. Make the events for those, who actually care about events.
    I don't mean to complain about past events, but so far pretty much all of them (except preregistration) were organized like GM is announcing to the entire server that you gotta whisp him to get invited for some kind of event and people who are in middle of doing something, don't know if they want to come or not or they are not even 90 lvl whisp GMs and get invited.

Let's imagine that we organize some big PvP event again, like 40v40. It's about event on Frostwolf.
    GMs announce that any volunteers to participate in the event must meet few conditions first. They gotta be lvl 90. They should have PvP gear. To balance the groups there will be certain amount of offensive classes and healers. Let's say 30-32 dps and 8-10 healers per raid. Obviously it will take much more time to organize a group (like 10 minutes instead of 2), but it's totally worth it.
    I would love the idea of "you want to participate in the event? Come to GM". For example GM is sitting in Feralas and Horde players who want to join the group must go there, alliance must meet at Wetlands. This way is the best to separate randoms, who just whisp not even aware what the event is all about from people who read forums, wait for the events and really want to take a part in it.
    If people organizing pugs can easily make attendants come to a certain place GMs, shouldn't have the littlest problem with doing the same.
    It would ensure much better quality of events and bring satisfaction from it to those who care.

12. I have got a very general suggestion. Make the events for those, who actually care about events.
    I don't mean to complain about past events, but so far pretty much all of them (except preregistration) were organized like GM is announcing to the entire server that you gotta whisp him to get invited for some kind of event and people who are in middle of doing something, don't know if they want to come or not or they are not even 90 lvl whisp GMs and get invited.

Let's imagine that we organize some big PvP event again, like 40v40. It's about event on Frostwolf.
    GMs announce that any volunteers to participate in the event must meet few conditions first. They gotta be lvl 90. They should have PvP gear. To balance the groups there will be certain amount of offensive classes and healers. Let's say 30-32 dps and 8-10 healers per raid. Obviously it will take much more time to organize a group (like 10 minutes instead of 2), but it's totally worth it.
    I would love the idea of "you want to participate in the event? Come to GM". For example GM is sitting in Feralas and Horde players who want to join the group must go there, alliance must meet at Wetlands. This way is the best to separate randoms, who just whisp not even aware what the event is all about from people who read forums, wait for the events and really want to take a part in it.
    If people organizing pugs can easily make attendants come to a certain place GMs, shouldn't have the littlest problem with doing the same.
    It would ensure much better quality of events and bring satisfaction from it to those who care.
    We are considering putting some pre-registration systems in place however people avoid using those and genuinely over the years whispering ends up the best method due to people simply not visiting the forums or caring much for our auto-broadcasts.

I know what happened on Frostwolf and we've already taken measures so it's much better quality next time when it's organized, if in fact it happens at all due to new events and new ideas being implemented.

13. We are considering putting some pre-registration systems in place however people avoid using those and genuinely over the years whispering ends up the best method due to people simply not visiting the forums or caring much for our auto-broadcasts.

I know what happened on Frostwolf and we've already taken measures so it's much better quality next time when it's organized, if in fact it happens at all due to new events and new ideas being implemented.
    What about my suggestions ?

14. What about my suggestions ?
    Already have that type of the event in rotation and keen on using it with various concepts added to it.

15. Another thing I thought of.

A PvP type race event. Players are required to race from point a to point b but there is a twist, pvp is enabled. Everyone moves at a certain speed preferably less then normal speed so it makes it more interesting and entertaining. If you die your out, person who gets to the end first wins. Could have multiple rounds or multiple winners. Also, everyone will need to be the same level, could be level 1s or whatever max level is current for that expansion.

First 1234513 ... Last