1. Open Event- Achive - Scarab Lord
    Revard - Black Qiraji Battle Tank (Legendary Mount) + Achive
    Gm anonunces when willbe event start

2. Greetings Warmane,

As the name of the thread itself suggests, we would like to hear about your ideas for events and possible suggestions on our already existing events. Please write constructive ideas and feel free to include criticism. All ideas and suggestions should go in this thread and everyone can comment on each other's ideas as long as the feedback is constructive and well within our forum rules.

Try to include:
    • Name of the event
    • Brief description of it
    • Reward suggestions
    • Any comments you might have

Thanks!
    Name of the event: Darts

How it works?
    You summon peoples for example in Thunder Bluff on bridge.
    Peoples will jump down 1 by 1 and who hit marked area continue to 2nd round this continue until last 2-3 peoples which are rewarded then

Rewards?
    For example exotic companions or Toys :)

3. Name of the event: Darts

How it works?
    You summon peoples for example in Thunder Bluff on bridge.
    Peoples will jump down 1 by 1 and who hit marked area continue to 2nd round this continue until last 2-3 peoples which are rewarded then

Rewards?
    For example exotic companions or Toys :)
    We already have this event, we call it Cow Darts. We have it from time to time and it's super fun :)

4. Hello Warmane staff.
    I noticed you do a 1v1 tournament almost every week and i am not sure if you have any statistics or hall of fame kind of thing for it, but i think it would be nice to have one, so here is what i came up with:
    Warmane duels (MoP alliance prewiev)

The bracket in 'Bracket' sheet is generated automatically, you just need to enter player names in the first column of 'Players' sheet. The statistics / chart are also auto updated and you can add to hall of fame using dropdown menus.
    The nice thing about it is that it's a google doc, so people can check it at any time and see the current bracket live as the event is taking place.

It could use more work and proper scripting to make things easier, but i think you get the idea. Let me know if you are interested.

5. Hello Warmane staff.
    I noticed you do a 1v1 tournament almost every week and i am not sure if you have any statistics or hall of fame kind of thing for it, but i think it would be nice to have one, so here is what i came up with:
    Warmane duels (MoP alliance prewiev)

The bracket in 'Bracket' sheet is generated automatically, you just need to enter player names in the first column of 'Players' sheet. The statistics / chart are also auto updated and you can add to hall of fame using dropdown menus.
    The nice thing about it is that it's a google doc, so people can check it at any time and see the current bracket live as the event is taking place.

It could use more work and proper scripting to make things easier, but i think you get the idea. Let me know if you are interested.
    Your idea of a Hall of fame is interesting, we will surely discuss it, thanks!

6. Hello everyone.

There was a server that i was GM on, and i hosted this event. It was hard and funny.

Name of the event: Kill the GM Boss

Brief description of it:
    A raid group of 20-25 players, against GM, the game master, has increased health, like a real raid boss, and can heal himself above 100k every 3-4 seconds. And he is able to use spells like, charm, root, slience, aoe disarm, sleep, slow, spell lock, fear, kidney shot, leg sweep and mind control. Game master cannot kill players at the beginning, only CC and heal himself, here is an example, game master has 15 million health, and he cannot kill players, but he can heal himself and CC players, but when players successfully get him below 5 million health, he can no longer heal and then he starts killing people with high amount of AoE damage, players will begin to die incredibly fast, and the last alive player, is the winner. If the players kill the game master (that is really rare) then the winner is the player who DID kill the game master.

This is hard event, but also funny. You can rework it.

Reward suggestions:
    One of the three options below:
    - Mount from Coin shop, by winner's choice.
    - Coins
    - 100-150k gold in-game

7. Hello everyone.

There was a server that i was GM on, and i hosted this event. It was hard and funny.

Name of the event: Kill the GM Boss

Brief description of it:
    A raid group of 20-25 players, against GM, the game master, has increased health, like a real raid boss, and can heal himself above 100k every 3-4 seconds. And he is able to use spells like, charm, root, slience, aoe disarm, sleep, slow, spell lock, fear, kidney shot, leg sweep and mind control. Game master cannot kill players at the beginning, only CC and heal himself, here is an example, game master has 15 million health, and he cannot kill players, but he can heal himself and CC players, but when players successfully get him below 5 million health, he can no longer heal and then he starts killing people with high amount of AoE damage, players will begin to die incredibly fast, and the last alive player, is the winner. If the players kill the game master (that is really rare) then the winner is the player who DID kill the game master.

This is hard event, but also funny. You can rework it.

Reward suggestions:
    One of the three options below:
    - Mount from Coin shop, by winner's choice.
    - Coins
    - 100-150k gold in-game
    We do this in form of the 'Pink Gnome/Cow Event'. Just with a taste of PvP. Only the player who lands the last killing blow gets to enjoy the rewards of course.

Well, also with the pink outfits that is. And murderous players.
    Edited: April 3, 2016

8. Make some boost for sunday and saturday, like a double drop eof, eot, honor, more xp....more players will play

9. Another fun event that would be awesome is what my friends and I called "Gnome Darts". Have a bunch of people make level 1 gnomes and use the Dark Moon Faire Cannon to play darts trying to hit the bullseye. We would lay out smoke bombs or have people mark scoring zones around the pools that you can shoot into.
    This guy had a good ideea, used to have a nice version of this on other server wich is no longer alive.

All you need is:
    - A platform where all are spawned.
    - A bunch of cannons, like 4, so ppl won't have to wait ages to click on it.
    - Far in distance, behind a fog or something so that ppl with very good pc's don't see it, an area with like 4 spots, separated by walls, in paralel, so you can't change spot after you land.

So, the event goes like this:
    You get spawned, go to 1 of the 4 cannos, click it and aim you target, in air you get some sort of parachute to help you reach the marks in distance.
    You can mark spots with diamond, cross, triangle and skull, or smoke colors, according to an amount of VP.
    These can be swaped each time you make the event, so ppl wont know wich cannon to take to get a certain amount of VP.
    Example: http://i.imgur.com/O8SLyMR.png (pro PS skills)
    Edited: April 10, 2016 Reason: Photo for example

10. BUMP!

Btw, what happend with Wartorn Chest thingy, everyone kinda forgot that. :(
    LE: Is The Flag of Ownership working with the new core btw? I'd love it as reward in one of these pvp events maybe.
    Edited: April 14, 2016

11. Event for Frostwolf realm:

As I'm a raider, I wouls like to have something similar to a PvE race.

It essentially works like this - you get 2+ good guilds, throw them in to the most current raid and see who clears it faster.

It would really make raiding much more fun and it would be possible to see which guild is exploiting, which is not or which guild, in the end, is better.

Possible rewards - coins or interesting items, I guess? 😄

12. Do you guys consider some events with rewards like realm first titles like Warbringer, the Malefic, Assasin, Doctor, etc ?

13. Can you just please open BT on Frostwolf?

14. Love this idea!!!

Like Capture the flag, except you're killing the flag.

But please make these events a little later, night gaming is the best.

15. May 18, 2016  
    Event idea:
    Hisue and Proterean hosting all events.
    Results: Everyone being happy, unlike when Borrean is making them.
    Guy refuses to be friendly and polite to his server's community and leaves them unhappy every time after event.
    Example: He gave 10 sandbox tigers to person who ended up being 1st in Race event because concerned has all other rewards he has to offer (blue/red proto drake, swift zhevra, swift zulian tiger, white polar bear), instead of improvising and giving something else from ex-vote point shop.
    Regards

First ... 4567816 ... Last