1. May 19, 2016  
    The trivia event is absolutely unfair to the people who haven't used the addon before. <2 sec answers are ridiculous.
    Come up with your own questions to make it more interesting.

2. May 31, 2016  
    Would love to see a 2v2 or 3v3 event, especially on Frostwolf.

Reward suggestions:
    Winner
    2nd and 3rd

Comments:
    Have the event rarely and scarcely so not everyone will run around with those tabards.

3. June 3, 2016  
    PVE events.
    25man Heroic Raids speed challenge. (Guild run preferably)
    The raid has to be streamed via Twitch on designated date of event to avoid any abuse of bugs or exploits.
    Winner group rewarded with Special Mounts or Coins.

Opinion:
    Most events are pvp oriented (1v1, 2v2, 3v3), so how about we get a PVE event with massive amounts of people to join to get the community alive again (Cata)?

Thanks.

4. 40 vs 40 on Frostwolf

See if you can Host 40 vs 40 on Frostwolf. There will be Good Response for this event. Thank You..

5. How about a challenge event? PVP themed.

something like either GM puts an item in a certain horde/alliance city and the opposition fraction team has to go in a collect it(having a cast time to pick it up). This is just a idea, I'm sure it could be elaborated

6. So i would event like a gm lead a bg so others make a premade with 9 ppl + game master so its like GROUP WITH GM VS GROUP WITH GM it will be fun but hope gm will get gears 1st XD because in neltharion bgs are dead or best event will done its event AV warmane i found you one with this name with 39 hords+gm vs 39 ally +gm hope you will find something interesting to be honest not all people play on events like 1v1 and the duel its some of boring ppl like boss event or fighting event

7. I've got a suggestion.Find a competent person who can lead an event and hand over the award as it's supposed to be.

8. long term event idea:
    Raid boss dropping random unobtainable mounts and pets similar to the old Raggy in Eye of Eternity event for Molten's anniversary event
    10/25man flavours, using an unused instance map
    Spoiler: Show

boss abilities:
    • Phase 1: 100-60% hp
    • Cleave within 8yds of tank for 80% physical damage
    • boss casts 'absorb healing' and 'damage over time' effects across the players
    • spawning random combinations of 3 ads and banishing self until ads are dead at two points before reaching 60% hp (at 80 and 60% hp)
      • Mobs would be immune completely to one type of damage and taking an extra 25-50% damage from 2 other 'vulnerable' types of damage
      • mobs' abilities would be relevant to their schools, casting damaging spells appropriate to their school and in the case of Nature and Holy, also healing spells on themselves and the other mobs
      • Mechanical: immune to bleeds, vulnerable to Nature and Fire
      • Fire: immune to fire, vulnerable to frost and Holy
      • Beast: completely immune to critical hits, dodge buffed up, taking 30% increased damage when it does take damage
      • Frost: immune to frost, vulnerable to fire and shadow
      • Arcane: immune to arcane, vulnerable to Physical and Nature
      • similarities drawn for Dragonkin, Nature, Shadow, and Holy mobs as well

Phase 2: 60-30% hp
    • after reaching 60% hp the boss starts doing aoe damage and dropping puddles of slowing damaging ooze onto players' locations that will on 25mans start to grow slowly until they double in area and keeps doing that until 30% hp

Phase 3: 30-0% hp
    • at 30% hp boss gains 200% damage done but decreases hit chance by 50% (blind rage style) and his cleave now changes from physical damage to some type of elemental damage
    • additionally in phase 3 while under 15% hp boss must hit at least 1 player (other than tank) with his Cleave ability or he casts a spell that does tank's current hp in damage to all players other than tank and dampens healing taken by all players for 5%(effect stacks)
    • a lengthy 15 minute enrage timer due to a rather massive health pool and ad/movement requirements

Edited: August 22, 2016

9. Event name:Kill Last boss
    Description : gm puts three random end bosses of dung or raid in a empty zone and separate them by walls then put three groups of 5 or 10 an which ever group kill the boss first get rewards .
    Rewards: maybe title of boss slayer or some special mount or piece of gear.
    I personaly like Pve and arenas so this is great combination of those two i think payers wloud enjoy it .

10. This might be a long shot, but could you guys consider tweaking the 1v1 Event a bit?
    Something like adding a tittle to winners, to make it special, like <Name> the Flawless Victor or Vanquisher <Name>.
    Or maybe a special mount like Wooly White Rhino to be exclusive for it?

11. Event name:Cow race.
    Description:A marathon from Thunder Bluff to the gates of Ahn'Qiraj with lvl 1 tauren toons(it was hilarious when we did it on retail).
    Reward: something minor,like vanity mounts/pets to a chosen character on the same account.

12. Event name:Cow race.
    Description:A marathon from Thunder Bluff to the gates of Ahn'Qiraj with lvl 1 tauren toons(it was hilarious when we did it on retail).
    Reward: something minor,like vanity mounts/pets to a chosen character on the same account.
    but how to prevent people from ghost running to next graveyard and res at spirit? autokick if resurrection sickness is spotted?

13. this would actually be cool xd rez sickness isnt a problem that much as it is visible in raid, but, imagine this in redridge mountains... when i was starting playing wow, unaware even of the existance of the normal mounts like horses, turtles, tigers, i did some crazy mountain climbing (also with Blink), and there were no monsters or etc... btw i made it to the top! :d

14. Last time i tried that didn't worked,ghost running is kinda awkward here,the spirit healer ports you back to the zone where you died(at least it did that to me ).Also,under lvl 10 there's no ressurection sickness.We had a couple of officers on lvl 60 to watch the competitors from mount.Also,since the location of the spirit healer is known,you can always afk someone there to watch for cheaters.

First ... 5678917 ... Last