1. Do a level 1 battleground of sorts where a staff member summons a bunch of level 1s on horde and alli to a BG where first side to like 50 kills or something wins, then award the
    - person with most kills (losing or winning side) maybe a mount or something since there would be 20-80 people going for it
    - team that wins they all get something minor like gold or perhaps an heirloom of choice
    - and person with best k/d (since they helped their team the most) - give them a mount or maybe epic item of choice under ilvl 400 for cata, (I don't play other xpacs so don't know how that would equate)

you could call it "level 1 team death-match"

to ensure no one team is over powered you could
    limit items (like no furbolg pouch, maybe no heirlooms, idk)
    ban any unfair buffs (unfair decided by person running the event)
    lock everyone's level so they don't get xp from kills and gain an unfair stat advantage

those are optional rules though, maybe you want a full BoA hunter with 97 resist mark of the wild and 460 stamina runescroll running around
    Edited: September 12, 2016

2. Monthly Events for example the way you guys implement cow even in Christmas. Its old expansion all we can do is kill bosses and pvp but after some time it gets pretty dull so monthly event will keep the population busy and maintain population too.
    reward tokens, toys, companion, unique items, etc.

3. Last Man Standing - You do an event where you need a level 1 toon to participate, you have a set area that you must be in, the GM summons a random boss or monster, and the last one alive at the end wins!

4. Can we get some hide and seek on neltharion more often please. We get one like once a year

5. Let's Do Roleplay event. Like Simon sayd :D

6. Am as we see your profile & nickname, this would be petrifying... Else it would be cool, but there are too many adults around for that :d Else, Sadje (a game in which you should catch/drop the ball if something is true/false with statements like "I like fish oil!" ...or "I will marry at the Frozen Throne".. But just too many adults :d

~~~ Пиши на модератор да ти смени името и профилната, иначе ще бъдеш справедливо баннат ~.~ // Pm a forum mod to change your name & profile pic, else you will be righteously banned.. ~.~

7. U can do a yearly event like openings that last for a day,opening of the black temple,Opening of the gates of ahn'qiraj and something like that

8. Last Man Standing (or LMS) is something we used to do back in the good old days of CS. Basically what it is, is that each person is required to get a kill (or this case, a killing blow) and then has to survive the round. The next round will not start until everyone left alive has a kill. You could get one, but then be killed before the round ends. Each new round, everyone has to get a new kill, then survive and so on, until one person is the last one alive.

9. PvP for twinks 19,60,70 level that will be amazing !
    Rewards:Riding Turtle, Murlock Costume, Gnomregan Pride\Troll... Fun items :)

10. Gurubashi Arena 1v1 or 2v2 event. Rewards are either gold or mounts (perhaps something unique). Players pick a partner and invite him to group then whisper GM that they want to participate and tell their partner's name. GM summons them to Gurubashi Arena ( you know the big yellow arena in Stranglethorn Vale...). Then people fight in either 1v1 or 2v2 combat. It would be a sort of tournament where you have like many people ( like that one 1v1 event for normal arenas) and the ones who win go through and ones who don't are put asleep on the stage ( sort of a druid hibernate spell) so they cannot interfere the fight (sorry if I said that word in a wrong way :s). So yeah give the winning couple or a winner some gold and a mount which isn't anything special but is kind of unique for example a Poseidus which isn't used so often :). Thank you for reading this :p.

11. back in molten every christmas they used to have snowmen spawn in wintergrasp that drops EoT or EoF. are we(warmane) still having that? december is fast approaching and its kinda cool watching 40 people fly in swarms

12. The "Grey Knight" Tournament...Anyone who participates gets a set of appropriate grey-quality items and grey weapon/shield of choice, and the low-level PvP Trinket. See who knows their classes best when you don't have gear to rely on...

13. The "Grey Knight" Tournament...Anyone who participates gets a set of appropriate grey-quality items and grey weapon/shield of choice, and the low-level PvP Trinket. See who knows their classes best when you don't have gear to rely on...
    Classes scale differently with gear. Between a warlock and a shadow priest, they could barely kill one another, likely with normal attacks. I doubt anyone would kill a DK on the other hand.

14. i always thought the giant (GM's?) or monsters that were spawned in durotar for everyone to fight together was very fun. I believe it was done on molten few years back, there was also a hogger event with murloc costumes as rewards.

15. Name of the event: Day of war
    Brief description of it: Make all capital citys for one day a pvp zone. Nobody can turn pvp off and dodge the battle. This could be a christmas event.
    Reward suggestions: Killing the king of a city rewards arena points to the raid. This is to promote world pvp for that day.

First ... 67891018 ... Last