1. Make events on Lordaeron pls...0 events...

2. Hello.

i dont know if the following idea has been proposed already:

Player based Hide and Seek.

The idea is simple, a GM will ask people to whisper it and select a player at random. The given player will have 5-10 minutes to decide where to hide and can ask the gm for tp's to reach such destination.

here's the kick tho, it will be THE PLAYER who will be giving the clues (gm will be speaking on general chat, but will transmit the clues the player tells).

the idea for the winner would be the following:

3-4 rounds of 30 min each. clues will be given at minutes 0, 5, 10 and 20, with extra clues if the GM thinks its apropiate (if the player fails to provide decent clues [no more: "i can see water" clues xD]). if a player finds the hiding one, it wins, if NOBODY finds him, the hiding player wins.

now, to prevent the players from abusing by either moving around or giving away their position, the GM will stand next to it through the rounds, and the player will be both unable to move and unable to speak to anyone exept for the GM.

i believe this would be a nice game since it puts the players inventive to work in order to find a proper hiding place and give decent clues. Also, the game will encourage exploration to find decent spots to hide.

I hope you like my idea, and again i apologize if this has been asked before.. i did not read all 12 pages of this thread xD

3. Hide and seek prizes: a list of pets which are not available in-game, for wins past 2nd win on hide and seek, maybe a default order but with enough pets so that those who have any of them already, can actually get a pet they don't have when they win.

Player hide and seek is stupid. Discord/TS/Skype/Phone your friends much?
    Edited: April 4, 2017

4. I have been playing with molten and you guys for over 7 years !! Not like a gaming addict but a lot !! I feel that you guys are the best and your server popularity as well as subscription should sky rocket !!! As already u guys are honest and even after so many people voting for you, u guys still manage to somehow reach in top 10 in wow voting sites ! So why dont u guys improve ur advertisement on a whole new level !! I think for event section ...i dont know whether it is posted or not but you should make a event like Number 1 slot for most video viewed for ICC 10 !! ICC 25 !! and keep prizes for the same like titles or some mounts or few coins !!
    Digital marketing rocks !! The video should be more better then tankspot !! with abilties of mentioned under it !! ofc this will not be a piece of cake as they need to edit and maintain good voice quality as well as marking on videos is a plus point !! If u dont like it that way !! u can tell them to post it here and u guys choose it and label out on youtube and earn subscribers !! either way !! u got lot of choices ! i think for 25 Man HC raids ++++ coins should be awarded !!
    You should give this like 1-2 months as a expiry time ! But i think this will be super amazing ! I have seen almost very rare or nil videos of boasting warmane servers ! common guys we are almost with very few bugs and its not easy guys !! This will be a whole new level of events so many raids and so many dungeons ! ur choice ur call !!
    Edited: April 10, 2017

5. June 6, 2017  
    i would like to make 1vs1 or 2vs2 event with 1 lvl twinks will be so funny )

6. Title: Overthrowing the Leader.

As we all know, sometimes those in charge, aren't most suitable for the possition either due to corruption or incompetence. And Azeroth isn't exempt from that rule. Certain races, randomly chosen for each event noticed that their own leader seems to be corrupted by the ideas of the Horde/the Alliance or is too soft on his enemies/is in their pockets etc. and decided to overthrow him and to put someone better there.

(We will need to make that particular leader killable for either the race or the entire faction)

But since a weak leader who does what he is told, is exactly what the enemy wants, they will do everything in their power to stop the incoming coup d'état.

How the event works.
    1. First we gather the enemy raid/-s which will defend the leader of the opposing faction.
    2. Allow them to storm the city and gather around the corrupted leader (who won't attack them - or he won't be agressive but can take damage to make the fight harder)
    3. Now we gather the raid that plans to overthrow said leader.
    4. Let them fight.
    5. Set a time limit during which the fight lasts. If attackers won't manage to kill their corrupt leader in that time, defenders win and get the reward.

Note: Spirit Healer needs to be on the same location for both factions during the fight.

Rewards: Pets/Tabards/Gold/Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage/Mounts?
    Choose one for each event so everyone from the winning side get's same reward.

Maybe this one is too hard to create, but I got that idea when browsing forums so thought I would share.
    Edited: June 17, 2017

7. WotLK Zombie Plague Event

This was an official event launched by Blizzard in patch 3.0.2

WoWpedia Links:
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Zombie_Infestation
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Scourge_Invasion

It would make a fun event on both realms (Lordaeron and Icecrown) for all levels and still be true to the Blizz-like theme. Something to leave up long-term or just something to activate during the weekend (obviously you'd want to leave the relevant NPC/Items up at all times and be able to enable/disable the infection spell)

8. 5pm came and went. Staring at the tiny chat box for the GM to announce the 1v1 event.

Of course the event never actually starts at the designated time, so we must monitor this spam filled chat box for up to half an hour as the event seems to be started at a random time of the GM's choosing. Well unsurprisingly most people who wanted to join will miss the tiny window where they can whisper since the window wasn't even open at the designated time.

I seen the "1v1 event starting soon" announcement, but probably missed the following one. Could we not have a designated channel for events? Announcements are easy to miss if you have ANY other chat window open.

I miss this event every damn week and it's not for lack of trying.. you guys just make it so impossible for the players.

9. The hide and seek event was on the icecrown realm this evening, after the staff member has been found everyone in chat is asking "where was he?"
    People want to know if they were looking in the right places, and how close they came, so i and i believe many people with me would think it's a good idea for the staff member to say were he was in a serverwide message

10. Im suggesting better rewards ... I've colleckted all the mounts ands sand tigers... and patches of illdan and stuff.. pleace guys ... think up some new really good rewards :) ... like the old times

11. Pvp event icecrown

Dear Game Master Proterean

Make a PvP Events in Icecrown Like Guild Vs Guild
    10 vs 10 // 15 vs 15 // 25 vs 25
    We can make The rules ( Max Healers )
    example : in the one team on 10 vs 10 only have 2 healers max

The Place We can Chooce in Dire maul arena or Gurubashi arena or other place
    This events will be fun and crowded
    Thanks

12. Please neltharion is dead do some event that encourages players to play to revive this server

13. WotLK Zombie Plague Event

This was an official event launched by Blizzard in patch 3.0.2

WoWpedia Links:
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Zombie_Infestation
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Scourge_Invasion

It would make a fun event on both realms (Lordaeron and Icecrown) for all levels and still be true to the Blizz-like theme. Something to leave up long-term or just something to activate during the weekend (obviously you'd want to leave the relevant NPC/Items up at all times and be able to enable/disable the infection spell)
    Nice idea from Blizzard and it would be really funny! Thanks Roguecraftering on sharing this event.
    It would be really nice if Warmane did it.

14. Please neltharion is dead do some event that encourages players to play to revive this server

I would play it if would be a x1 rate realm.

15. hey , i wanted just to ask you why don't you say where was you when someone find you in hide and seek events ? it would be good if you can change that please .

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last