1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Make Snowmans front VOA and make when in raid all get frost emblems from mob and make to drop only frost emblem 100% drop chance :D and give coins for Christmas 20% from all coins who was in account
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I loved the Snowman event we had in Wintergrasp last year. I made a few good friends there, and had lots of fun. All while gearing up my characters past the 340-365 hurdle. Could we possibly see this again before the end of the year, or perhaps in January on Neltharion? Cataclysm players need some love. ^^

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    When is going to be the ladder event again ?

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Happy New Year Rates

Brief description of this:
    From the 30th to the 2nd of January, there will be rates x2 (x2, x14) at least in WotLK

Reward suggestions:
    The new ones can rise a little faster

Any comments you may have:
    I want it and I need it, more because I'm new and I do not like to almost rise.

PS: Sorry for the translation, it's google translator, since I speak Spanish.

5. 2 Days Ago  
    Fashion Show

Brief Description: Players compete on who can make the most fashionable armor sets to transmogrify!

How it'd be implemented: Have some way for players during the event to get specific items that they need to complete the look. After a set time, players will present their outfits to the judges, who'll decide who wins.

Rules: Players cannot use more than 2 items of an established set made by Blizzard.

Rewards: One transmogrification of the winner's choice. (Or they get to take home the outfit? But that might be too much of a reward).

First ... 4121314