1. Name: [REAL] racing event

Description: make a random generated map with obstacles (pits, fallen trees, swamps that slow movement speed, etc.) (or pick an already existing zone) and make players race on their 100% movement speed ground mount, the finish line should be some kind of a free fall or stun so you guys can see who was first, second, third, or something like that, so there will be no lies.

Rewards: Meh, regular mounts, but you can add the chicken mount, I always wanted it haha

2. will be there any bonus coins for Donators? as a christmass gift ? :D have a nice day ... :D

3. Name: Asassination Event
    Brief:
    -This event will take place 1st at 1 fiction, for exemple horde and after it ends next time can be switched to ally.
    -The event consist in: 1x40 people raid with tartet to assasinate 1 GM with a specific health and armor that is located in a specific zone(For exemple: Nagrand) and the other team consists 1x40 people raid that has the main task to protect the GM from asassination.
    -Horde side will be the asassination team wich have to kill the GM and alliance side will be the protector of the GM(target). This asassination proces will get a specific time like let's say 50min. The target located in (ex) Nagrand will not have a specific location, it can be anywhere in nagrand, but only in nagrand. The assasination team must use their hunters, druids, potions to track it down and kill it with strategy, while in the main time the alliance need to group up with healers and protect the target as much as they can and have to came with the plan where to position the target strategicaly in order to defend it easly.
    -If the event end with a succes i suggest a bounty in gold for the winner team something like 5k-10k per person in raid. Horde in this case win if they succed to asassinate GM and Ally team succes if they manage to defent it.

That is my ideea. I am waiting for your feedback about what you think. Let me know!

4. Scavange Hunt:
    GMs hide a lot of small loot-crates in specific spots you normally wouldn't visit/pay attention to (i.e. one of the Gnomeregan houses outside the dungeon).
    This would be a little similar to the typical Hide & Seek event done regularly, but the difference here is that there are no hints, and that there a lot of places across all expansions you can find rewards in. Some chests in Classic could be placed in hard to reach spot (without glitches), since there is no flying.
    This would promote exploring areas you normally wouldn't even step a foot inside, which is often times a shame because there are plenty of pretty zones you usually wouldn't bother with (i.e. Netherstorm in Outland).
    Chests should be rather small, so you can't spot them immediately, but large enough to be distinguishable when standing nearby. (Obviously they shouldn't be detectable by stuff like Dwarf Treasure Hunter)
    I don't know what reward would be suitable, since I haven't participated in any event yet to make a comparison. Considering there would be a lot of them, it should be something that would be rewarding for a single person, but (maybe) not too rewarding to inflate the server economy. I dunno, the first things that come to my mind would be EoT emblems, redeemable tokens, or even certain useful consumables/items (i.e. Speed Potions, Bandages, Fish Feasts, Ores etc.).

(Written for Icecrown, but can be adapted to other realms/expansions)

5. Cow event ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. Cow event and snowman again, waaaaannnt frost frost frost frost and more frost

7. Make Hyjal event. It will be very interesting to fight boses there, becuase there are orcs on your side, humans on your side, and the place is realy cool, nature everywhere.

8. What about Snowmans and Cows this year ? + Maze and Stairs event like every year, please reply to my answer the whole server want to know that. Some ppls are making raids for snowmans even atm but no one know will be there an event this year. ( Icecrown ) Thanks.

9. cow event snowman event maze event stair event

10. Snowman event is the best winter event!
    Please add it as quickly as possible.

11. Hey there!

Here's an event suggestion: Properly working, ACTUALLY in-game, events. It is the second year in a row when I can't get "the Merrymaker" title because an achievement, "With a Little Helper for My Friends", and what you need to do for it (use the PX-238 Winter Wonderwolt machine to transform into a Little Helper) is bugged. I've heard claims that the machine which transforms you does work randomly every now and then, but I have seen that happen 0 times. I mean, how hard can it be to fix this in more than a year? :/ Up your game Warmane and please fix the in-game content first and THEN I would be happy to see whatever else you have to offer in the form of custom content.

As it is, for now, this is another disappointing Winter's Veil event for me, cheers.

Best wishes
    Draganor

12. OK. This would be my ideas... I paid attention that you do not have to invest hours and people for programming and making just one event. Otherwise I could write that the good events that you would not believe it: P So let's start!

"KRAMPUS"
    -Map would be great if its full of snow like Alterac Valley or Wintergrasp, Winterspring...) Also limited but not too much, you will see why.)
    -One really BIG Demon which one will be the boss. (Walk slows, only basic attack which one shots, pretty big HP.)
    -25 level 1 mages to defeat the Krampus and return Winter Veil on way! (Why mages? to freeze him with their "snowballs" (Frostbolts) so they can't be easily fetched and of course affected.)
    -Raid have 2 lives, everyone will get as reward two items if they defeat the boss: Egbert's Egg & Frosty's Collar companion.
    -And 3 items will be rolled for. Who win, he will receive item via in-game mail. Items are: 2x Scroll of Deception, Wooly white Rhino & Magic Rooster
    //On you is to make a good balance versus mages and boss. I except a battle which will be 10-15 minutes. And if you don't like the rewards freely change it but concept of the event need to stay as my idea and as I said. Thanks and let's go on second idea...//

"Come, it's warm here!"
    -Map needs to be like Alterac Valley or Wintergrasp, Winterspring texture and most important, it needs to have a mountain, big mountain with EASY obstacles and speed busters.
    -25 players will participate to this event, 25 players level 1. (Don't ask why)
    - GM will choose one player from raid group to be a savior. Savior will be at bottom of the mountain and he needs to know rule ABSOLUTELY, others will be locked in cage at top of mountain. Savior have key of cage and he needs to put on start "Basic Campfire" And in that moment HE RUNS TO TOP OF MOUNTAIN, COLLECTING ALL POSSIBLE SPEED BOOSTERS (like one in Warsong Gulch) TO UNLOCK THE "FRIENDS" :) AND RUN WITH THEM TO TOP OF MOUNTAIN TO BASIC CAMPFIRE UNTIL IT DISAPPEARS! (1 minute) to get warmed :)
    -Rewards are for everyone same: Big Blizzard Bear are sent to their mains.
    -And one Epic ROLL ITEM like Big Love Rocket, because this needs also teamwork as my previous and probably time (Let say 4 lives).
    //This idea is kind stupid, complicated... so feel free to moderate it, everyone.//

"Bring me snow..."
    -Map, how you want. Most important thing is to be full of "Snow gathering small groups" which gives snowballs which can be turned into quest at poor Orcish women who needs to heal her husband with cold snow. (he got injured in war at Tarren Mill) 20 snowballs is needed, you gain 2-3 from small groups of snow.
    -First 3 players who complete the quest will be awarded. Rewards are: Invincible's Reins, Celestial Steed and 4X Scroll of Deception.
    -First player of course choose between all three, second between two items and third gets residues.
    //Only GM can moderate this//

I will post more ideas soon. Thanks.

13. Hey there!

Here's an event suggestion: Properly working, ACTUALLY in-game, events. It is the second year in a row when I can't get "the Merrymaker" title because an achievement, "With a Little Helper for My Friends", and what you need to do for it (use the PX-238 Winter Wonderwolt machine to transform into a Little Helper) is bugged. I've heard claims that the machine which transforms you does work randomly every now and then, but I have seen that happen 0 times. I mean, how hard can it be to fix this in more than a year? :/ Up your game Warmane and please fix the in-game content first and THEN I would be happy to see whatever else you have to offer in the form of custom content.

As it is, for now, this is another disappointing Winter's Veil event for me, cheers.

Best wishes
    Draganor
    Draganor is absolutely right! Please Warmane, this events and everything is really cool, but first fix main problems and priorities... Listen Warmane, please.

Happy Xmas, Valideno.

14. - Cow king, Snowman Event.
    - A dungeon that as final goal kill the cow king or snowman and receive the reward.
    - Emblems of Frost and Triumph.
    Comments:
    A lot players said that this event has already occurred, however, a lot other new players did not participate, which would be the only event that would positively affect new and old players. Not to mention that the great mass is waiting for this event, I think it would be disappointing any other less interesting event!
    Edited: December 17, 2016

First ... 789101119 ... Last