1. I think it would be nice if there was a maze or a climbing circuit with some daily quest where you get 2 eof or something like that. And maybe 2-3 more "minigames" with a big quest line like "Complete every challenge 5 times". Its simply and you dont need to support these events at all. Climbing circuit must be without chairs so people cant block it.
    The 2-3 other quests could be some of these:
    -Find "name" in "zone" (a simply searching event with a new npc every day so you need to find him in the world)
    -Find 5 treasures (its like the event of few years ago but with chests that respawn in 15-30 mins and you need to take the 5 item quest from the chests to complete it)
    -Kill "name of monster" (a world boss monster that you must make raid to kill him, with simply mechanics so you can make raid and kill him fast. It should be different the next day, maybe 3-4 bosses in total and you can repeat them (like fishing/cooking daily quest))

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for reading me :)

2. Name of the event: Last Man Standing Event
    Brief description of it: Announcing to gather/invite/summon 20-40 players, putting them in an all-pvp area such as Nagrand or Gurubashi Arena and making them fight for themselves. Last man standing is a winner.
    Reward suggestions: either a mount or a companion would be nice, something related to fighting ex. Big battle bear.
    Any comments you might have: Here a few rules should be given to the players:
    1. Rogues and ferals shouldn't be in stealth for too long.
    2. No grouping between the players.
    3. No healers.
    4. Putting invisible walls on the entrances of the arenas so nobody can get out neither someone can get in.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Name of the event: Defeat the GM Event
    Brief description of it: Announcing the location of a GM. You can either summon/inv players in one group making it a 25/40 raid group, or just let them do it themselves and wait on the location you announced.
    Reward suggestions: You can make a custom chest or a custom npc quest giver for this which will contain rewards such as Eof, primordial's, etc.
    Any comments you might have: Learning some cool spells, making timers for them to make it easier for players to catch them through the fight. Also putting your hp up to 100m to make it more fun and to last longer. Adding some /yell macros to look like they're fighting a real boss, but can also make it sarcastic and silly to make players laugh too.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Name of the event: Video Event
    Brief description of it: Making players skilled in video editing to shine along with Warmane. Basically announcing the Event duration and letting players make a You Tube videos showing the best content of Warmane. This might help promote server even more and you can put the best video to shine on the main page of Warmane for newcomers to see.
    Reward suggestions: since this is harder to do, I suggest coins or an epic mount, but let's not forget, putting the best video on the main site of the server is also a part of the reward!
    Any comments you might have: One rule: one video per person :P
    Edited: March 3, 2020

3. Name: Corona Corral (or whatever)
    Description: Similar to the snowmen event on Icecrown. Except use maybe a spore model or something of the sort, to represent the corona virus. Have it happen in the plaugelands too.
    Edited: March 26, 2020

4. Name of the event : Timewalking/timewalker
    Description: an idea about a new event would be to add the Timewalking into WoTLK servers . My side of view, about the idea it was to go into 70s dungeons and maybe even raids scaled up to lvl 80s, to make the experience of going into dungeons more fun and versatile from my point of view.
    Also i think that not so many players actually experienced the lower lvl dungeons ( maybe just for the transmogrifing items ).
    About the loot : well i would let the same model of the items just scale the item level/gs , and stats to a normal 80s level dungeon aswell same to heroic, the event time limit would be a weekend .

5. May 15, 2020  
    Name of the event : Timewalking/timewalker
    Description: an idea about a new event would be to add the Timewalking into WoTLK servers . My side of view, about the idea it was to go into 70s dungeons and maybe even raids scaled up to lvl 80s, to make the experience of going into dungeons more fun and versatile from my point of view.
    Also i think that not so many players actually experienced the lower lvl dungeons ( maybe just for the transmogrifing items ).
    About the loot : well i would let the same model of the items just scale the item level/gs , and stats to a normal 80s level dungeon aswell same to heroic, the event time limit would be a weekend .
    On this note, I would like to add additional suggestion to his suggestion:

When timewalking is up, Raids will drop depending on their Tier. So Tier 4 = Tier 7; Tier 5 = Tier 8
    No heroic drops included, unless warmane can figure out how to scale the raids like a real WOTLK HC raid.
    For dungeon drops, pick a specific wrath dungeon and just trasnfer its loot to the tbc one during the timewalk.

6. May 15, 2020  
    Name of the event: Scourge Invasion
    As the name suggest, just introduce the event on like monthly basics, rewards and loot can be whatever you decide.

Capital city invasions

Aside from the necropolis events outdoors, Scourge mobs will occasionally appear in Stormwind and Undercity. They spawn seemingly at random, causing city NPCs to yell for help. The most common are Flameshockers, level 55 mobs (level 63 elite mobs during the second Invasion) which do not hit very hard, but have a very large amount of health points. The city NPCs are capable of killing the Flameshockers on their own, but if a player or group chooses to tag them, they will receive 5 Argent Dawn rep (at Honored). Flameshockers can drop Necrotic Runes.

There are also groups of tougher elite mobs (Pallid Horror) that periodically spawn in Stormwind and Undercity and attempt to get to the city leader, causing him/her to yell that he/she is under attack. (These do not pose an actual threat to racial leaders, they are easily able to defeat the creatures if they manage to reach them.) When all the mobs are defeated, the city leader will yell that they are safe, and a dead Necrotic Shard will spawn. The shard will give a quest to talk to a NPC at Light's Hope Chapel. Any player can receive this quest, even if they did not tag the mobs that spawned the shard.

All the mobs that spawn inside cities are yellow (passive) and do not attack players who haven't attacked them first. They also appear not to attack vital NPCs such as bankers and vendors. So, it would seem players who aren't interested in the city events are not threatened by them in any way, and can simply ignore them and go about their business.
    Add that quoted part to all cities instead of sw and undercity only

7. June 8, 2020  
    about the race/stair events on icecrown. The time schedule is total HORSE****. They never keep their time and always change. and when they change the day and time they do not even tell us the new time for the next day it's going to be hosted on. For examle saturdays events was postponed to sunday and i was tracking almost all day of the events and they never took place or i missed them on a time small window.

This is total bull**** and we players that likes to stay online following the time schedule are not able to do so. Please fix it.

8. 1 week - 1 month duration solo queue 2v2 ladder

9. July 1, 2020  
    Could you please implement 1v1 SoloQueue for the people who like dueling. That would be awesome, we wouldn`t have to wait the whole week to take part in 1v1 event. You could reward top 10 players once a month. Super simple and super fun.

10. July 3, 2020  

11. Event Name : The Great Challenge (inspired by MTV's The Challenge and ABC's The Amazing Race)
    Brief Description: Have a massive race where 50/100 competitors have to race the entire map starting/ending from Dalaran. No portals, no mounts over basic movement speed, no enhancements whatsoever. Your bag is locked to basic necessities for survival but you're not only racing against the clock but also to secure your spot to move past checkpoints. These checkpoints can be Warcraft trivia, puzzles, math, logic, a bean bag race etc. Each checkpoint eliminates 5/10 players from race.

Prizes: An Epic Mount/Scrolls of Deception/Purification/Title of 'xxxx the Ultimate Challenger'

12. I don't really understand why they keep doing schedules that they never meet... I've been trying to follow the events for like a month, waking up early in the morning, doing all of this stuff for them never making the events and just making you lost your time, it should be just random and that's all tbh.. Don't create expectations on the people to just leave them waiting around for no reason....

-A good idea for event would be doing Argent Tournament Horses fights.

Thanks all,

13. Why are there no events on Lordaeron ever? It would be nice and refreshing to get some of these fun events, that's my suggestion, I'm sure a ton of people would like it.

14. Christmas/ New Year events
    When I used to play on Molten WoW ( on the Wrath of the Lich King expansion) there were several really cool events that everybody liked! One of them was made for PvP players - you could kill snowmen in Wintergrasp in order to gain emblems or honor points, so players would race to farm them and this became a great World PvP event. Another thing that Molten WoW made was a huge labyrinth where players would struggle to cross it to go to particular NPCs so to transform themselves in different races (murlocs, pirates, ogres etc.) or different characters ( Thrall, Varian, Drek'thar etc ). Personally, my favourite thing from the Christmas event was the parkour challenge, which was well-made and attractive to many players-
    I wish Warmane made events like this because it would make Warmane the nicest Wotlk server and its players would enjoy a magical time !
    P.S - Please take a look at this video to get an idea of what I ask you to make during Christmas time - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn20QTgXoMw
    All the best,
    user Tar Creeper

15. x2 events in Lordaeron. I am a volunteer in any event in progress in that realm! Contact me!

First ... 81617181920 ... Last