1. I don't want to be unrespectfull but you have no idea what Lei Shen was like on the day it got released.

Gz on the kill anyways. Nice to have some alliance competition.
    They do because I was informing them about the bugs, my guild Evil Gummybears were trying hard two days in a row even with the bugs. Stormborn is our alliance so we are more than happy that we could help them and the rest of the guilds out there. Last update was last night, when the one shots at stage 2 got fixed after having a chat with Spark/Yami while they were monitoring our raid we got the issues solved.

2. They do because I was informing them about the bugs, my guild Evil Gummybears were trying hard two days in a row even with the bugs. Stormborn is our alliance so we are more than happy that we could help them and the rest of the guilds out there. Last update was last night, when the one shots at stage 2 got fixed after having a chat with Spark/Yami while they were monitoring our raid we got the issues solved.
    You mean the bug where he kept oneshotting people even hours after they claimed it got fixed(and probably still is)?
    The one we even made a video before anyone else said anything about it?

Feel free to check the first 4 or so pages of the feedback thread.
    Don't claim something yours that ain't yours.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

3. You mean the bug where he kept oneshotting people even hours after they claimed it got fixed(and probably still is)?
    The one we even made a video before anyone else said anything about it?

Feel free to check the first 4 or so pages of the feedback thread.
    Don't claim something yours that ain't yours.
    You're one salty and funny prick! :) YOU are the one that should check the first 4 pages, as I can see ur posts at 6th page while mine starts at 2nd page and going on.. But hey salty people will always be salty, also the boss is working now you guys are just nibs and don't know how to down it so now ur just taking out the frustration and envyness on the forums. I feel sorry for you and I wish ur guild GL with the boss instead of being a sorry looser like you ^_^

4. You're one salty and funny prick! :) YOU are the one that should check the first 4 pages, as I can see ur posts at 6th page while mine starts at 2nd page and going on.. But hey salty people will always be salty, also the boss is working now you guys are just nibs and don't know how to down it so now ur just taking out the frustration and envyness on the forums. I feel sorry for you and I wish ur guild GL with the boss instead of being a sorry looser like you ^_^
    Look up the users minimiri, PrimeFoxer, antherion.

First of all, you can't even spell loser properly.
    Second, our reports started on page 1.
    Third, the boss is still not working, it was oneshotting our alt raid 4 horus after they claimed it got fixed.
    But the main point is:
    We killed the boss when he put the Static Shock on all 10 people. You should thank US that you could even get to phase 2 to get oneshot by the melee bug. While you were crying over getting killed by Static Shocks, we were busy reporting phase 3 bugs and getting the boss down.

Look up stuff before being a "salty and funny prick".

5. Look up the users minimiri, PrimeFoxer, antherion.

First of all, you can't even spell loser properly.
    Second, our reports started on page 1.
    Third, the boss is still not working, it was oneshotting our alt raid 4 horus after they claimed it got fixed.
    But the main point is:
    We killed the boss when he put the Static Shock on all 10 people. You should thank US that you could even get to phase 2 to get oneshot by the melee bug. While you were crying over getting killed by Static Shocks, we were busy reporting phase 3 bugs and getting the boss down.

Look up stuff before being a "salty and funny prick".
    Oh dear someone grab the salt! :)

6. Oh dear someone grab the salt! :)
    Congratulations Mr. Snorkan!

You reached a new level of ******ness. Whisper me to get your prize.

Keep going, I am glad to share the prizes with nonreaders or just dumb****s.

Wish you good luck !

7. Congratulations Mr. Snorkan!

You reached a new level of ******ness. Whisper me to get your prize.

Keep going, I am glad to share the prizes with nonreaders or just dumb****s.

Wish you good luck !
    Oh damn even more salt required, someone bring us ten bags of salt! ^_^

8. I'm just laughing over the fact that people are arguing of which guild reported the bugs first on the boss... Wow just wow.. Arguing about something so meaningless :D Both should just calm down and stop insulting each other imo.

9. I'm just laughing over the fact that people are arguing of which guild reported the bugs first on the boss... Wow just wow.. Arguing about something so meaningless :D Both should just calm down and stop insulting each other imo.
    +1 It's meaningless

10. Calm your tits guys.

We reported feedback even before the feedback thread was up. There are other channels to report feedback as you should know.
    We had our first try on Lei Shen in the pre-fixed state 60 minutes after the server was up again. We had to clear all the other bosses.
    We killed it like 7 hours later after 50 attempts.

Secondly, the issue is still not fixed since it involves mechanics and raid compositions you are not even aware of.

There is no need to be salty. The issue is not fixed and we are trying to help as much as we can to help the devs to find out what is going on.

As the mods would say, this is a raid progression thread and not a thread to accuse people of things.

Topic done.

11. Guys, the thing is, we aren't supposed to cry over anything or something, the reason we have an argument here is because the GMs are too lazy to check bosses before they are released. I am sure they haven't even tried the raid before releasing it, because if they did, they would have known about the static shock bug and the oneshot bug. We should take it out on them for releasing without trying. Also, Antyee if you were at stage three and survived the 2 previous stages why didn't you down it. Your video was you running around and clicking random stuff in first phase.

12. I like to see how you did the first bosses in 60 minutes. kek. You are implying that you did 10 bosses in 60 minutes including clearing trash. Pls link me the video.

13. I like to see how you did the first bosses in 60 minutes. kek. You are implying that you did 10 bosses in 60 minutes including clearing trash. Pls link me the video.

Forgot to activate logs for Jin'rokh. My bad.
    Doesn't mean if you can't do it that no one can...

14. I dont really get the Feud over molten 1st .... i mean lol i witnessed the 1st released lei shen with all the bugs and poor imperials wiping 8 hours on it coz of bugs... what is the Gain from the 1st on a private server?...except bragging kids ofc ... Gz on the kill and to every guild that did "there are many".
    and hope warmane staff release the next bosses in better shape.

15. this is not 60 minutes...this is 1 hour and 11 minutes from Horridon to Lei Shen. Including Jin'Rokh and thrash before...85 minutes at least.

First 1234 Last