1. yea 10 bosses can be in 60 minutes if you know exactly what you are doing you can 1 tank and 1 heal almost every thing except animus. with lowest dps doing 120k which is a Tank gg.

2. When 1h20min(+-10) become 1h -" look son., its a magic". Gz on alliance first and good luck in future ;-)

3. Meh considering the broken overscaling dps, buff stacking, possible double blood lust usage... It's really gonna be fast to faceroll the bosses :)

4. Also for the competition to be fair, we should probably add the mods as friends too, coz obviously they don't tell anyone except you when bosses will be released. For the competition to be fair, they are supposed to write notice on website about the exact time when the release is coming. Also you sure have http://i.imgur.com/ZH86YlP.jpg
    Edited: September 2, 2015

5. Why anyone has brought drama to this thread is beyond me.

l2 grow up.

Grats again on the feat of Alliance first.

6. Grats :)

Glad to see Alliance is still alive and raiding.

7. Also for the competition to be fair, we should probably add the mods as friends too, coz obviously they don't tell anyone except you when bosses will be released. For the competition to be fair, they are supposed to write notice on website about the exact time when the release is coming. Also you sure have http://i.imgur.com/ZH86YlP.jpg
    You are the biggest ****** I have ever met.
    The server notification for an update is there for a reason.

this is not 60 minutes...this is 1 hour and 11 minutes from Horridon to Lei Shen. Including Jin'Rokh and thrash before...85 minutes at least.
    Your math is amazing.
    We cleared everything until Lei Shen in 1 hour.
    Count 3 minutes for Horridon

8. You are the biggest ****** I have ever met.
    The server notification for an update is there for a reason.

Your math is amazing.
    We cleared everything until Lei Shen in 1 hour.
    Count 3 minutes for Horridon
    Haha a ***** calling someone else ***** now that's interesting (:

9. Meh considering the broken overscaling dps, buff stacking, possible double blood lust usage... It's really gonna be fast to faceroll the bosses :)
    The thing is - we used a really bad comp, which didn't even include a warlock/warrior/monk. The reason behind that is that our mains had different raid lockouts and just couldn't join. Considering that + our overall low gear I think it was a fair enough kill.

But, yeah, with a proper comp and buffs stacking, a lot of bosses are complete push-overs.

10. i'm sorry, I haven't played here in awhile consistently. Who are you again?
    We are groot.

11. The thing is - we used a really bad comp, which didn't even include a warlock/warrior/monk. The reason behind that is that our mains had different raid lockouts and just couldn't join. Considering that + our overall low gear I think it was a fair enough kill.

But, yeah, with a proper comp and buffs stacking, a lot of bosses are complete push-overs.
    Well you still killed it and most of the classes are overscaling and that's a fact really... Yeah there are superior comps but still :) Well when we tried it all the bosses were reseted so... We just took our entire raid group and did it again. Yeah would be more dps with the proper comp.

If you say so :D

12. Well you still killed it and most of the classes are overscaling and that's a fact really... Yeah there are superior comps but still :) Well when we tried it all the bosses were reseted so... We just took our entire raid group and did it again. Yeah would be more dps with the proper comp.

If you say so :D
    Can you really say druids, mages and dks are overscaling, though? :D I've tried everything unbuffed and fully buffed (without stacking buffs). Seems pretty legit to me.

13. Is the full donut furry warrior really complaining about over scaling? That'sthejoke.jpg

14. Can you really say druids, mages and dks are overscaling, though? :D I've tried everything unbuffed and fully buffed (without stacking buffs). Seems pretty legit to me.
    Well the buff stacking surely is making them a bit more powerful then they are and mages are doing pretty decent i have to say as well as druids but that's mostly on AOE encounters or with more targets then one.

Is the full donut furry warrior really complaining about over scaling? That'sthejoke.jpg
    Heh good joke cause i quit MOP and going for Lord :D Only got weapons and the 4 set from it (2 pieces in fact)

15. In my opinion, it doesn't matter who reported bugs first.. that's just irrelevant, sure it led us downing him, and we are thankfull for everyone who reported the bugs. But the topic on this thread is not about the bugs, but that in cooperation with eachother <STORMBORN> and <Evil Gummybears> made it possible to down Lei Shen.

First 1234 Last