1. Alliance first 11/11 ToT 10 men,and a special Thank You to...

...to < Evil Gummybears> ,who reported the bugs which made it very easy for us to down Lei Shen.If it wasn't for those reports and their diligence in trying while the boss was bugged,reporting it immediately, <Stormborn> wouldn't be having alliance first right now.

They coordinated with us in every step of the way and it was pure luck deciding that we eventually got the kill before them.
    Technically, <Stormborn> has the titule now,however for our little raiding community here,and I speak for every core mebmber - it will always be <Evil Gummybears>.

Our love,deepest gratitude and admiration to EGB.

2. They were not the ones who reported the bugs...

3. They were not the ones who reported the bugs...
    Indeed they were,Cloud (Eternal) was speaking to Spark about the NEW bug in the second phase, we had a restart shortly after it and it was fixed.

4. Yeah well, thank you guys, both the Stormborn run, and the ones who came before us and reported stuff.

5. Indeed they were,Cloud (Eternal) was speaking to Spark about the NEW bug in the second phase, we had a restart shortly after it and it was fixed.
    We are currently dying to the same bug, getting oneshot by the boss melee.
    And we were the ones who reported the bugs which enabled them to get to p2 to begin with.

6. Congrats to EGB for persisting with their runs and amazing effort, and also combined with our effort, we managed to get Lei Shen down!

So proud of all of us <3

7. We are currently dying to the same bug, getting oneshot by the boss melee.
    And we were the ones who reported the bugs which enabled them to get to p2 to begin with.
    I apologize to all who reported bugs previously,did not mean to sound ungrateful ,naturally we thank you guys as well ,nothing would be possible without every single report made so far.
    My remark was about that very bug in the second phase,the melee one ,it was working for us like a charm after the restart,just after EGB's report.
    I am sry to hear that the bug is still there for you and hope it will get fixed soon:(
    Good luck to everyone and thank you.

8. i'm sorry, I haven't played here in awhile consistently. Who are you again?

9. We don't have a guild thread here on warmane forums because we're kinda lazy so far to do it.

But you can check our website to check us out :)
    http://stormborn.guild.shivtr.com/

10. ...to < Evil Gummybears> ,who reported the bugs which made it very easy for us to down Lei Shen.If it wasn't for those reports and their diligence in trying while the boss was bugged,reporting it immediately, <Stormborn> wouldn't be having alliance first right now.

They coordinated with us in every step of the way and it was pure luck deciding that we eventually got the kill before them.
    Technically, <Stormborn> has the titule now,however for our little raiding community here,and I speak for every core mebmber - it will always be <Evil Gummybears>.

Our love,deepest gratitude and admiration to EGB.
    I'm just gonna take a guess and say that neither of you tried lei shen when it was released. (Before the 1st Hotfixes)
    Edited: September 2, 2015

11. We were meaning to do it as soon as possible, but we didn't had our core characters saved in the same ID to group up all together, so we had to wait till today, but to be honest... Does it even matter?
    Downed boss is a downed boss.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

12. GRATS STORMBORN! Vendetta is so humbled and happy to join the Stormborn family. We share in this victory and celebrate with you and EGB! PARTAYY! WOOO

The Forum post//advertisement will come in due time :)

13. I'm just gonna take a guess and say that neither of you tried lei shen when it was released. (Before the 1st Hotfixes)
    "Neither of you tried" would be incorrect as well ,as EGB was trying ever since the boss was released,before the 1st hotfix ,ever since the boss was up. But ty for taking a guess :)

14. GRATS STORMBORN! Vendetta is so humbled and happy to join the Stormborn family. We share in this victory and celebrate with you and EGB! PARTAYY! WOOO

The Forum post//advertisement will come in due time :)
    Thank you,our Wonderprincess Kimme...Vendetta IS our family ...work your magic gurl<3

15. I don't want to be unrespectfull but you have no idea what Lei Shen was like on the day it got released.

Gz on the kill anyways. Nice to have some alliance competition.

123 ... Last