1. PVE Guilds on alliance.

Are there any EXCEPTIONAL+ ACTIVE alliance raiding guilds out there anymore? I would move to Horde but they resetted the points the only good one i can think of is RUIN but they barely ever play on warmane. Critical Error and Heaven Ashunder are alright but they arent as active they raid on the weekends only and the roster isnt too great either. So guys is there any hope to PVE on alliance or shall i go PVP ? lol

2. Edge of night, Scream of deathwing and canadian tier raiding
    Edited: September 2, 2015 Reason: Cuz i can

3. Are there any EXCEPTIONAL+ ACTIVE alliance raiding guilds out there anymore? I would move to Horde but they resetted the points the only good one i can think of is RUIN but they barely ever play on warmane. Critical Error and Heaven Ashunder are alright but they arent as active they raid on the weekends only and the roster isnt too great either. So guys is there any hope to PVE on alliance or shall i go PVP ? lol
    Critical Error isn't a weekend raiding guild, we raid each week 4-3 ds hc 10man 8/8 succesfull groups 25man ds hc farming group and fl hc 10man few farm groups a week (sometimes BoT/ToT4W HC full runs). If youre interested feel free to apply @ http://dispersion.shivtr.com/
    Edited: September 17, 2015

4. I'm interested in this Critical Error guild but I can't find anything more on the forums about them, so I'd like to speak to someone from the guild about further details before applying at the website. If someone could give me an in game or forum name that'd be appreciated.

5. I'm interested in this Critical Error guild but I can't find anything more on the forums about them, so I'd like to speak to someone from the guild about further details before applying at the website. If someone could give me an in game or forum name that'd be appreciated.
    Ofc u cant find anything about them cuz they died like every pve guild on ally :D

6. Ofc u cant find anything about them cuz they died like every pve guild on ally :D
    I like your sarcasm m8

7. I like your sarcasm m8
    Idk if I'm worng correct me pls :)

8. Idk if I'm worng correct me pls :)
    You need to be more specific next time cuz not "every" PvE guild died on ally.

9. You need to be more specific next time cuz not "every" PvE guild died on ally.
    I am specific ... Every guild on ally is dead :D
    Or u have new guilds :O , Don't worry they gonna die also :D

10. I am specific ... Every guild on ally is dead :D
    Just like you.

11. I am specific ... Every guild on ally is dead :D
    I doubt in that tbh :)

12. I doubt in that tbh :)

Yea yea yea :D
    Some of ally guilds are alive thanks to multiguilding ,nothing else :D

13. Yea yea yea :D
    Some of ally guilds are alive thanks to multiguilding ,nothing else :D
    Well maybe, but you still dont know which guild the word is about ;)